Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[Tutorial] List of SP Flash Tool errors, their meanings and how to resolve them

(04-15-2017, 05:37 PM)ralphdee Wrote: Hi Hovatek, this is the error I get when I tried to load scatter file. Help please

Cut checksum.ini in the firmware folder and try again.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile

Hello,

I have a problem i have flash my Dooge Kissme DG580,

Then flash work but calibration doesn't work you have a solution ? (NODL is not present in a file)

Sincerely
Photo 
hi Hovatek,

please i need your help. my friends gave me a Tecno Y2 which he tried to flash. but after flashed and switched, the phone stuck on boot animation or logo EXPERIENCE SMART LIFE NOW, i tried to boot in recovery mode but nothing. when i put phone in charge, it give battery empty. i tried to flash wit an other firmware , dowload only selected; i have message ''PMT CHANGEd for the rom it mus be dowloaded please select Format + Download scene''. i selected and flash again , i get error message S_FT FORMAT FAIL 4010. format stuck at 0¨%. i tried 3 firmware; no solution.

help!
(04-22-2017, 05:44 PM)shepun Wrote: Hello,

I have a problem i have flash my Dooge Kissme DG580,

Then flash work but calibration doesn't work you have a solution ? (NODL is not present in a file)

Sincerely

you need to flash a compatible preloader.bin
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
(04-23-2017, 02:10 PM)nasch Wrote: hi Hovatek,

please i need your help. my friends gave me a Tecno Y2 which he tried to flash. but after flashed and switched, the phone stuck on boot animation or logo EXPERIENCE SMART LIFE NOW, i tried to boot in recovery mode but nothing. when i put phone in charge, it give battery empty. i tried to flash wit an other firmware , dowload only selected; i have message ''PMT CHANGEd for the rom it mus be dowloaded please select Format + Download scene''. i selected and flash again , i get error message S_FT FORMAT FAIL 4010. format stuck at 0¨%. i tried 3 firmware; no solution.

help!

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
Hello. I tried to flash twrp recovery.img and i got an error that says PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. Any tips to fix this?
(05-30-2017, 11:37 AM)GalaxyRSR Wrote: Hello. I tried to flash twrp recovery.img and i got an error that says PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. Any tips to fix this?

That's a change in partition layout. I wouldn't advise you try formatting as you don't have the complete firmware.
BTW, what's the phone model?

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(05-30-2017, 06:06 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 11:37 AM)GalaxyRSR Wrote: Hello. I tried to flash twrp recovery.img and i got an error that says PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. Any tips to fix this?

That's a change in partition layout. I wouldn't advise you try formatting as you don't have the complete firmware.
BTW, what's the phone model?

My phone is an Allview P7 Pro..  I made a backup with twrp, but after installing a new rom the recovery was uninsalled and I cant install it again due to the error. I really dont know what to do...
(05-31-2017, 01:12 PM)GalaxyRSR Wrote: My phone is an Allview P7 Pro..  I made a backup with twrp, but after installing a new rom the recovery was uninsalled and I cant install it again due to the error. I really dont know what to do...

OK.
Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
its is showing error 5011 at some time ,
while if i was trying for another scatter file , it gave 0xc00300001 error,.
i want scatter file for my letv le1s eco x509 , mt 6795 heliio processor , anyone please help soon.what to do with my bricked fone during flashing , 
any other solution is alsoo welcome.
thanks