Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[Tutorial] List of SP Flash Tool errors, their meanings and how to resolve them

(09-15-2014, 09:54 PM)Eminent Umar Wrote: How am i going to use the clockworkmode backup (cache and usrdata), it wasn't stated  any were. [email protected]

what exactly is the condition of the phone?

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
It get stock at tecno logo and nothing more
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 09:07 AM by Eminent Umar. )
my phone(tecno m3) can go to recovery mode both when boot it hooks up at tecno logo.
[email protected]
(09-16-2014, 09:06 AM)Eminent Umar Wrote: my phone(tecno m3) can go to recovery mode both when boot it hooks up at tecno logo.
[email protected]

You need the MTK backup of the new Tecno m3 but we're yet to upload it.
(09-15-2014, 06:24 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 03:44 PM)Mcoul15 Wrote: Yes, Even the phone is capable of starting in normal mode but the screen is always like that! I can even restart the phone but the screen is always invisible.
You must find me a solution!

It might also be a Hardware issue. Let's get a clearer insight into the source of the problem. Enable USB debugging on the phone if you can then download droidatscreen.jar on your PC .... waiting

I also made the backup of "cage&usrdata " and USB debugging of this phone was activated. Thus I also downloaded droidatscreen jar on my Pc. Here is the screen of my phone at present

Attached Files
.jpg   photo0037.jpg (Size: 20.44 KB / Downloads: 23)
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 03:06 PM by Mcoul15. )
(09-15-2014, 06:24 PM)hovatek Wrote: Yes, Even the phone is capable of starting in normal mode but the screen is always like that! I can even restart the phone but the screen is always invisible.
You must find me a solution!

It might also be a Hardware issue. Let's get a clearer insight into the source of the problem. Enable USB debugging on the phone if you can then download droidatscreen.jar on your PC .... waiting
[/quote]

But I installed"mobogenie.exe " on my PC. When I make an action with my phone and it connect on my PC, the screen of my phone displays correctly on the PC. For example if I click the menu, I'll see this screen correctly on the pc. Here are these images

Attached Files
.jpg   photo0047_1.jpg (Size: 24.14 KB / Downloads: 26)
(09-16-2014, 03:06 PM)Mcoul15 Wrote: But I installed"mobogenie.exe " on my PC. When I make an action with my phone and it connect on my PC, the screen of my phone displays correctly on the PC. For example if I click the menu, I'll see this screen correctly on the pc. Here are these images

That's what droidatscreen.jar was out to do. Your phone is working fine, just having display issues; task is now to determine if its hardware or software related (hope it is, although a lot seems to be pointing at hardware). Boot the phone into safe mode and lets see what happens in safe mode (see http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-572.html )
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 01:11 AM by Mcoul15. )
hovatekMcoul15But I installed"mobogenie.exe " on my PC. When I make an action with my phone and it connect on my PC, the screen of my phone displays correctly on the PC. For example if I click the menu, I'll see this screen correctly on the pc. Here are these imagesThat's what droidatscreen.jar was out to do. Your phone is working fine, just having display issues; task is now to determine if its hardware or software related (hope it is, although a lot seems to be pointing at hardware). Boot the phone into safe mode and lets see what happens in safe mode (see http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-572.html )

Can you explain me in french how can I boot it on safe mode?
I understand nothing!
When I press long the "power off" I'll see "tourn off, reboot, plane mode, silence and vibrate".

Could you guys please explain to me how to use or flash cache and usrdata to phone using the sp flash tool?
(09-17-2014, 02:31 AM)Eminent Umar Wrote: Could you guys please explain to me how to use or flash cache and usrdata to phone using the sp flash tool?

Follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html