Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Error Codes] List of sp flash tool error codes, meanings & how to fix (solution)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Error Codes] List of sp flash tool error codes, meanings & how to fix (solution)

[Error Codes] List of sp flash tool error codes, meanings & how to fix (solution)

Pages (39): Previous 18 9 10 11 1239 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2014, 09:38 AM

(16-09-2014, 07:46 PM)Mcoul15 hovatekMcoul15But I installed"mobogenie.exe " on my PC. When I make an action with my phone and it connect on my PC, the screen of my phone displays correctly on the PC. For example if I click the menu, I'll see this screen correctly on the pc. Here are these imagesThat's what droidatscreen.jar was out to do. Your phone is working fine, just having display issues; task is now to determine if its hardware or software related (hope it is, although a lot seems to be pointing at hardware). Boot the phone into safe mode and lets see what happens in safe mode (see http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html )

Can you explain me in french how can I boot it on safe mode?
I understand nothing!
When I press long the "power off" I'll see "tourn off, reboot, plane mode, silence and vibrate".

Don't speak french. You're to long press "Turn off" and not the Power off button. just press the power button and when you see Turn off,  reboot , plane mode, silence... you're to long press / hold down "Turn off" (you're not to just tap it once, you're to hold it down till you see Boot into safe mode)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
17-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Hovatek: That's what droidatscreen.jar was out to do. Your phone is working fine, just having display issues; task is now to determine if its hardware or software related (hope it is, although a lot seems to be pointing at hardware). Boot the phone into safe mode and lets see what happens in safe mode (see http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html )Can you explain me in french how can I boot it on safe mode?I understand nothing!When I press long the "power off" I'll see "tourn off, reboot, plane mode, silence and vibrate".Don't speak french. You're to long press "Turn off" and not the Power off button. just press the power button and when you see Turn off,  reboot , plane mode, silence... you're to long press / hold down "Turn off" (you're not to just tap it once, you're to hold it down till you see Boot into safe mode)

I tried with the phone of which I made the backup.
But when I press power button, and press long "turn off " Nothing appears.
" quote don't work for me"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2014, 11:48 AM
(17-09-2014, 11:10 AM)Mcoul15 I tried with the phone of which I made the backup.
But when I press power button, and press long "turn off " Nothing appears.
" quote don't work for me"

Means you'll need to take it to a technician for a hardware (screen) check. Your PC will have to be your User Interface to operate the phone for now.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
17-09-2014, 12:07 PM
hovatekMcoul15I tried with the phone of which I made the backup.But when I press power button, and press long "turn off " Nothing appears." quote don't work for me"Means you'll need to take it to a technician for a hardware (screen) check. Your PC will have to be your User Interface to operate the phone for now.

Do I have to buy a screen for my p5? 
Thus, that is the problem is at the level of my screen? I have to bring it to a repairer of phone so that he changes my screen?
This post was last modified: 17-09-2014, 12:10 PM by Mcoul15.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2014, 05:48 PM

(17-09-2014, 12:07 PM)Mcoul15 Do I have to buy a screen for my p5? 
Thus, that is the problem is at the level of my screen? I have to bring it to a repairer of phone so that he changes my screen?

You might not have to change the screen. might just be a connector issue

Note!
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
17-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Hovatek
Do I have to buy a screen for my p5? Thus, that is the problem is at the level of my screen? I have to bring it to a repairer of phone so that he changes my screen?
You might not have to change the screen. might just be a connector issue

But tell me. There are 2 types of technician: a who uses a computer and the other one uses the screwdriver and the hand. Which one must I go to see?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-09-2014, 09:51 PM
(17-09-2014, 06:56 PM)Mcoul15 But tell me. There are 2 types of technician: a who uses a computer and the other one uses the screwdriver and the hand. Which one must I go to see?

screw driver

Note!
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
Mcoul15
17-09-2014, 10:05 PM
hovatekMcoul15But tell me. There are 2 types of technician: a who uses a computer and the other one uses the screwdriver and the hand. Which one must I go to see?screw driver
Ok , I'll go to see him!
Agumba1
Agumba1
Agumba1
20-09-2014, 12:07 PM
i've installed the vcom drivers but when i connect
my switched off phone to the system. the
progress bar reads 100% immediately and turns
red while after 3 sec a hint window pops up
nothing else. pls wat do i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-09-2014, 12:33 PM

(20-09-2014, 12:07 PM)Agumba1 i've installed the vcom drivers but when i connect
my switched off phone to the system. the
progress bar reads 100% immediately and turns
red while after 3 sec a hint window pops up
nothing else. pls wat do i do?

what error message does it write?

Note!
Pages (39): Previous 18 9 10 11 1239 Next