Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] please am confused on the type of tecno p5 am using

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 08:46 AM by Buzz763. )

Hello team hovatek, please am confused on the type of tecno p5 am using.i want to know if its ordinary p5 or p5+, because i need to install cwm recovery but i don't know the recovery to download. 

My phone info.
Model: tecno p5
Version: 4.2.2
Build number: p5-G255-20140313
Ram: 512mb

When the phone is booted it shows a white tecno logo, which is followed by a blue tecno animation. The boot sound is different from the normal p5. Can i use the cwm recovery.img meant for the normal p5?
Am expecting a reply soon, Thanks.

(06-19-2015, 08:42 AM)Buzz763 Wrote: Hello team hovatek, please am confused on the type of tecno p5 am using.i want to know if its ordinary p5 or p5+, because i need to install cwm recovery but i don't know the recovery to download. 

My phone info.
Model: tecno p5
Version: 4.2.2
Build number: p5-G255-20140313
Ram: 512mb

When the phone is booted it shows a white tecno logo, which is followed by a blue tecno animation. The boot sound is different from the normal p5. Can i use the cwm recovery.img meant for the normal p5?
Am expecting a reply soon, Thanks.

yours is the new OS p5 and is different from the old OS (blue TECNO) P5. the cwm recovery images will be different
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html to flash cwm recovery to your phone