Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average

[Tutorial] How to manually install MT65xx (MediaTek) USB VCOM drivers on Windows

Hello, can you please give me your address l want to send my phone to you. Am unable to do and all installer here can't solve my problem.

pls am ready to pay for the service.

thanks.

(09-26-2015, 01:28 PM)abraham.o.samson Wrote: Hello, can you please give me your address l want to send my phone to you. Am unable to do and all installer here can't solve my problem.

pls am ready to pay for the service.

thanks.

we dont offer such services for now
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
(09-26-2015, 12:19 PM)abraham.o.samson Wrote: Thank you,

But all effort to download Download MediaTek USB VCOM drivers was proved abortive it was taking me to advat page of http://adf.ly/rRqwT.

Please help me.

try https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuV...3EzWjVXdUE

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
Star  (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 08:55 PM by Oyas. )

.jpg   at.JPG (Size: 92.57 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   at.JPG (Size: 92.57 KB / Downloads: 37)
good day. please i am trying to backup my infinix zero 2 16gb rom but its not working. i have installed vcom drivers, mtk drivers correctly by following your video tutorials and i disabled driver signature verification, but when i switch off my phone to do the readback process, it is just charging. please help. thanks in anticipation

i also got a warning when trying to create scatter file. the snapshot is included
(10-02-2015, 08:37 PM)Oyas Wrote: good day. please i am trying to backup my infinix zero 2 16gb rom but its not working. i have installed vcom drivers, mtk drivers correctly by following your video tutorials and i disabled driver signature verification, but when i switch off my phone to do the readback process, it is just charging. please help. thanks in anticipation

i also got a warning when trying to create scatter file. the snapshot is included

that means you have not installed VCOM drivers correctly. get a Windows 7 PC and follow  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(10-03-2015, 11:24 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 08:37 PM)Oyas Wrote: good day. please i am trying to backup my infinix zero 2 16gb rom but its not working. i have installed vcom drivers, mtk drivers correctly by following your video tutorials and i disabled driver signature verification, but when i switch off my phone to do the readback process, it is just charging. please help. thanks in anticipation

that means you have not installed VCOM drivers correctly. get a Windows 7 PC and follow  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

Thanks alot. i will do that right away
How do I un install applications like sp flash tool and mtk Droid tools in window 8

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
(10-06-2015, 05:10 AM)Drockstar Wrote: How do I un install applications like sp flash tool and mtk Droid tools in window 8

uninstall? if yes
simply delete the folder that contains the spft and mtk droid tool files
And will automatically uninstall from my system?

(10-06-2015, 09:06 PM)Drockstar Wrote: And will automatically uninstall from my system?

they werent installed on your PC in the first place

* Listen to H-Tech Radio