Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] please bro i really needed stock room for tecno H7

the phone use to on and off but now it's not owning again and am not the owner..the owner is telling me to pay for the phone u are the only help I have know please...here is my mail [email protected] please I really need it before tomorrow morning so that I can fix the phone for the person and be free God bless u for ur good work

(06-20-2015, 11:29 PM)chizzy Wrote: the phone use to on and off but now it's not owning again and am not the owner..the owner is telling me to pay for the phone u are the only help I have know please...here is my mail [email protected] please I really need it before tomorrow morning so that I can fix the phone for the person and be free God bless u for ur good work

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
please bro I still can't download from the link granted please grant me the link via my mail or any other u way u prefer that I can download it easily thanks I really appreciate u soo much..my mail [email protected]
dis is wat am seeing on the link granted bro please I really need a working link to fix the phone the owner is on my neck now...thanks and good bless here is my mail again [email protected]

403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this
page. That’s all we know.
(06-21-2015, 08:12 PM)chizzy Wrote: dis is wat am seeing on the link granted bro please I really need a working link to fix the phone the owner is on my neck now...thanks and good bless here is my mail again [email protected]

403. That’s an error.
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this
page. That’s all we know.

ensure you're logged into the above gmail address and download from the website, not email
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)