Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Full Procedure on how to Flash my dead Tecno H5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Full Procedure on how to Flash my dead Tecno H5

[Please help] Full Procedure on how to Flash my dead Tecno H5

Lukinsisammy
Lukinsisammy
Lukinsisammy
21-06-2015, 07:33 AM

I tried installing chain fire3D on my phone after the installation i restart my phone it could boot up and it was dead....pls i need full description on how to flash my dead tecno H5 because i haven't tried it before
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2015, 05:21 PM
(21-06-2015, 07:33 AM)Lukinsisammy I tried installing chain fire3D on my phone after the installation i restart my phone it could boot up and it was dead....pls i need full description on how to flash my dead tecno H5 because i haven't tried it before

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nath4real
nath4real
nath4real
25-02-2016, 12:24 PM
I used flash tool on my techno H5 and now it only boot up to the techno logo i downloaded the stock Rom here please i don't know where i got it wrong. i will be glad if my phone is restored..
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
25-02-2016, 12:31 PM
(25-02-2016, 12:24 PM)nath4real I used flash tool on my techno H5 and now it only boot up to the techno logo i downloaded the stock Rom here please i don't know where i got it wrong. i will be glad if my phone is restored..

Go to recovery by powering off your phone and holding volume up and power botton untill it comes up then release then wipe data/factory reset
This post was last modified: 25-02-2016, 12:32 PM by matybazz.