Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Supersu refused to update binaries
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Supersu refused to update binaries

Supersu refused to update binaries

Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
21-06-2015, 02:02 PM

Hi hovatek, my supersu recently got an update to binaries but when I tried it, it says installation failed, please reboot and try again. I have tried several times, same thing, I even uninstalled it and reinstall from playstore, still the same installation of binaries failed, I even downloaded the cwm update from xda and flashed via recovery, still it's the same story, since then my all apps has been optimizing on every restart of my phone. It sucks waiting 10-15mins for over 200apps to optimize on every restart. .. Please what is the problem as some of my important apps are loosing root access and how do I stop the optimization of apps on restart.
Thanks in adv

Also when I converted

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2015, 08:13 PM
(21-06-2015, 02:02 PM)Jonyboy Hi hovatek, my supersu recently got an update to binaries but when I tried it, it says installation failed, please reboot and try again. I have tried several times, same thing, I even uninstalled it and reinstall from playstore, still the same installation of binaries failed, I even downloaded the cwm update from xda and flashed via recovery, still it's the same story, since then my all apps has been optimizing on every restart of my phone. It sucks waiting 10-15mins for over 200apps to optimize on every restart.  .. Please what is the problem as some of my important  apps are loosing root access and how do I stop the optimization of apps on restart.
Thanks in adv

Also when I converted  

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile

its usually caused by faulty /system app(s) .
the fastest fix is to flash back system.img from stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.