Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to automatically create / flash Clockworkmod to an MTK phone

(08-06-2014, 04:08 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 02:30 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: Huh bootloop had it worked before on tecno m5?

don't understand your question. please rephrase

ok after backing up complete. and now i tick on ,,TO choose from boot.img file,, box ONLY but nothing happens is there anything i forgot?

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 09:29 PM by mdavidlee. )
hovatekkkkkk i really liked all what you told me! FINALY my tecno m5 has accepted cwm recovery after flasheing the whole thing for the first time in my life and now am feeling something in me. and Big Grin thank you WHATSAPP MAN FOR DIRECTING ME.. right now am having my android working as normallll .. but does it mean that if i have clockworkmod recovery i also have my bootloader unlocked? otherwize havatec techs thumbs up!!!!!
(08-06-2014, 09:27 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: hovatekkkkkk i really liked all what you told me now my tecno m5 has cwm recovery i flashed the whole thing for the first time in my life and now am feeling something in me. and Big Grin thank you WHATSAPP MAN FOR DIRECTING ME.. right now am having my android working as normallll .. but does it mean that if i have clockworkmod recovery i also have my bootloader unlocked? otherwize havatec techs thumbs up!!!!!

You're bootloader is unlocked
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-06-2014, 09:28 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 09:27 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: hovatekkkkkk i really liked all what you told me now my tecno m5 has cwm recovery i flashed the whole thing for the first time in my life and now am feeling something in me. and Big Grin thank you WHATSAPP MAN FOR DIRECTING ME.. right now am having my android working as normallll .. but does it mean that if i have clockworkmod recovery i also have my bootloader unlocked? otherwize havatec techs thumbs up!!!!!

You're bootloader is unlocked

ok thanks alot .....
wait for the next querries
Follow this thread @mdavidlee it might help
http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=441
am i going to use two tecno f7 fones to do the process or is just only d one am having prob with? thanks
(08-07-2014, 02:41 AM)baba007 Wrote: am i going to use two tecno f7 fones to do the process or is just only d one am having prob with? thanks

i dont understand your question please
(08-07-2014, 02:41 AM)baba007 Wrote: am i going to use two tecno f7 fones to do the process or is just only d one am having prob with? thanks

If one is bricked and you're trying to fix it with the good one them you'll backup only the good one and use the boot file from the backup of the good phone to flash Clockworkmod to the bricked one.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-07-2014, 07:24 AM)hovatek Wrote:

If one is bricked and you're trying to fix it with the good one them you'll backup only the good one and use the boot file from the backup of the good phone to flash Clockworkmod to the bricked one.

my f7 wasn't brick, the prob am facing d cam isn't working, torchlight, bluetooth, wi-fi forced to close nd it drained batery quickly. am I going 2 use anoda good f7 to flash mine? or will only backup mine 2 reflash it using the method above? sorry 4 my english , am too worried 2 fix it back. thanks
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 02:59 PM by X3non. )
Best тσ backup another F7 that's working properly then use it тσ flash yours