Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My infinix hot x507 won't boot after I rooted the phone and it restarted
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My infinix hot x507 won't boot after I rooted the phone and it restarted

My infinix hot x507 won't boot after I rooted the phone and it restarted

Maximiannn
Maximiannn
Maximiannn
23-06-2015, 11:10 PM

FULL PHONE MODEL: INFINIX HOT X507. The phone goes on, tries to load but gets stuck at recovery mode. It started when I tried rooting the phone with kingroot app, during the process it was downloading a file titled 'system update' after the process was completed,my phone restarted and gets stuck at a recovery mode page. Please I require permission to download the infinix hot x507 backup(mtk download) to help me in rectifying the fault. My email is joshuaiferi@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 24-06-2015, 05:14 PM by Maximiannn. Edit Reason: Did not add an email address
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-06-2015, 11:54 AM
(23-06-2015, 11:10 PM)Maximiannn FULL PHONE MODEL: INFINIX HOT X507. The phone goes on, tries to load but gets stuck at recovery mode. It started when I tried rooting the phone with kingroot app, during the process it was downloading a file titled 'system update' after the process was completed,my phone restarted and gets stuck at a recovery mode page. Please I require permission to download the infinix hot x507 backup(mtk download) to help me in rectifying the fault

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Maximiannn
Maximiannn
Maximiannn
24-06-2015, 05:16 PM
My email is joshuaiferi@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-06-2015, 07:09 PM
(24-06-2015, 05:16 PM)Maximiannn My email is joshuaiferi@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.