Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Stuck in FASTBOOT mode

Help
I got stuck on fastboot mode with no idea of solving this. Using an app -'flashify' i boot into bootloader now i'm stuck on a black scren with this one line at the bottom => FASTBOOT mode...
I'm using infinix hot note x551
Tnks

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 10:19 AM by hovatek. )
(06-24-2015, 12:35 PM)@fweshnathy Wrote: Help
I got stuck on fastboot mode with no idea of solving this. Using an app -'flashify' i boot into bootloader now i'm stuck on a black scren with this one line at the bottom => FASTBOOT mode...
I'm using infinix hot note x551
Tnks
do a battery pull and reboot.
you might need to flash the stock ROM
supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Resolved, drained the battery, recharged it then put it on. It was in a bootloop but was able to enter recovery mode this time, then reset it this time. Works fine now, tnks
(06-24-2015, 10:05 PM)@fweshnathy Wrote: Resolved, drained the battery, recharged it then put it on. It was in a bootloop but was able to enter recovery mode this time, then reset it this time. Works fine now, tnks

sir how did u manage to drain d battery down within 4pm to 11pm, cus my own ba3 is about 80 percent before i go into fastboot, i need help. thanks
my number is 08060577089
[email protected]
(08-19-2015, 08:14 PM)jude45 Wrote: [quote='@fweshnathy' pid='33452' dateline='1435179942']
Resolved, drained the battery, recharged it then put it on. It was in a bootloop but was able to enter recovery mode this time, then reset it this time. Works fine now, tnks

remove the battery and slot back in then boot the phone
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)