Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my Tecno M3 is not switchin on anymore, it does not boot

Hello Gurus in the house,
pls help me out, my Tecno M3 is not switchin on anymore, it does not boot, not even to recovery, immediately I switch it on, it shows blank screen and goes off and on and off and on and off, just like dat, pls what do I do ?

(08-07-2014, 07:22 AM)remsoneze2008 Wrote: Hello Gurus in the house,
pls help me out, my Tecno M3 is not switchin on anymore, it does not boot, not even to recovery, immediately I switch it on, it shows blank screen and goes off and on and off and on and off, just like dat, pls what do I do ?

can it boot into factory mode (volume decrease and Power button) and was it rooted ?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-07-2014, 07:30 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 07:22 AM)remsoneze2008 Wrote: Hello Gurus in the house,

can it boot into factory mode (volume decrease and Power button) and was it rooted ?

Right now it does not boot into factory mode (Volume Dec. and Power botton), and it was rooted....
(08-07-2014, 09:22 AM)remsoneze2008 Wrote: Right now it does not boot into factory mode (Volume Dec. and Power botton), and it was rooted....

Do you have access to a working M3? You'll need to backup it up if you do then flash the files to your bricked phone using SP Flash tool
i have the same problem as remsoneze2008. my phone isn't recognizable by my lap even though i have the drivers installed.
(08-07-2014, 09:22 AM)remsoneze2008 Wrote: Right now it does not boot into factory mode (Volume Dec. and Power botton), and it was rooted....

follow this [email protected] http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=286
(08-18-2014, 12:49 PM)StvOchi Wrote: i have the same problem as remsoneze2008. my phone isn't recognizable by my lap even though i have the drivers installed.

follow this [email protected] http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=286