Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno doesn't boot the factory mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My tecno doesn't boot the factory mode

My tecno doesn't boot the factory mode

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
07-08-2014, 10:19 PM

It started wen my M3 started displaying boot mode on the screen with arrow moving tow and fro the boot options. I was unable to select any.

But i made my complains and i was told to download some important files to flash the phone wish i did, but after downloading the mtk tools and did sp flashing, and did the adb terminal, For it to boot in to fastboot mode to enable me use AIO flasher, it was unable to boot to fastboot mode and factory mode. And i have reflashed with mtk back still not working. When i hold down the down volume key and power button it shows Only light on the screen and won't show TECNO and if i remove my hand from the power button it goes off. Any other solution?

Meanwhile the boot mode hasn't been solved yet. And the only way i can use the mtk tools is only wen i boot to factory mode.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-08-2014, 11:37 PM
(07-08-2014, 10:19 PM)Erase It started wen my M3 started displaying boot mode on the screen with arrow moving tow and fro the boot options. I was unable to select any.

But i made my complains and i was told to download some important files to flash the phone wish i did, but after downloading the mtk tools and did sp flashing, and did the adb terminal, For it to boot in to fastboot mode to enable me use AIO flasher, it was unable to boot to fastboot mode and factory mode. And i have reflashed with mtk back still not working. When i hold down the down volume key and power button it shows Only light on the screen and won't show TECNO and if i remove my hand from the power button it goes off. Any other solution?

Meanwhile the boot mode hasn't been solved yet. And the only way i can use the mtk tools is only wen i boot to factory mode.

It's possible your m3 is one of the new m3s Tecno rolled out. Download boot.img for Tecno m3 @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=132 and Clockworkmod recovery image for Tecno m3 @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=75 then flash both to the phone using SP Flash tool.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
08-08-2014, 07:27 AM
(07-08-2014, 11:37 PM)hovatek
(07-08-2014, 10:19 PM)Erase It started wen my M3 started displaying boot mode on the screen with arrow moving tow and fro the boot options. I was unable to select any.

It's possible your m3 is one of the new m3s Tecno rolled out. Download boot.img for Tecno m3 @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=132 and Clockworkmod recovery image for Tecno m3 @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=75 then flash both to the phone using SP Flash tool.

[/quote]
what do u mean by role out?
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
08-08-2014, 08:31 AM
(07-08-2014, 11:37 PM)hovatek

what do you mean by rolled out?

To flash the files i downloaded, with scatter file will i use? Or guild me on how to flash only the two files, because am getting an error .
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-08-2014, 10:54 AM

(08-08-2014, 08:31 AM)Erase what do you mean by rolled out?

To flash the files i downloaded, with scatter file will i use? Or guild me on how to flash only the two files, because am getting an error .

He means "that tecno released some new probably modified ρнσηєѕ" and it seems yours is one of them

Тσ flash the two files
-open ur sp flash tool
-select ur scatter file
-untick ιтєм on the list (ie ƒʀσм preloader тσ whatever you have as the last ιтєм)
-tick boot and recovery
-click on DOWNLOAD
-then finally plug in your fne тσ the pc (the fne should вє OFF and the battery should вє inserted)
Then Wait ƒσʀ it тσ complete

Hope it helps
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2014, 11:05 AM
ensure that the scatter file you choose and the boot.img with Clockworkmod recovery you downloaded are in the same folder then flash with SP flash tool.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
08-08-2014, 04:46 PM
i just powered the phone in to factory mode but wen i try using the AIO flasher it gives error message saying device not found. And the phone is in fastboot mode
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2014, 07:36 PM
(08-08-2014, 04:46 PM)Erase i just powered the phone in to factory mode but wen i try using the AIO flasher it gives error message saying device not found. And the phone is in fastboot mode

Forget about AIO Flasher for now. Follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=405 and lets know how it goes
This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 11:01 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
08-08-2014, 10:53 PM
My M3 is now working perfectly well. Thanx to hovatek
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
16-12-2014, 09:54 PM

Hi, i followed those instruction too coz i have the same problem, Stucks at Select Boot Mode with an arrow moving, alredy flashed with sp flsh tool but no success, any idea plz? it's tecno m3.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next