Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PLS HELP TECNO M3 TOUCH SCREEN

PLEASE Anyone help me, my tecno m3 touch screen stopped responding while I was making a call. the screen turned off and i restarted the phone but the touch screen stopped responding.
I have wipe cache, reset factory setting , re install rom KESLAR and also remove the screen protector on the phone but its not responding to touch

(08-09-2014, 05:57 PM)4jean Wrote: PLEASE Anyone help me, my tecno m3 touch screen stopped responding while I was making a call. the screen turned off and i restarted the phone but the touch screen stopped responding.
I have wipe cache, reset factory setting , re install rom KESLAR and also remove the screen protector on the phone but its not responding to touch

You'll need to flash Tecno M3 Clockworkmod backup. Did you make a backup before flashing the ROM? If not, request for it @ http://forum.hovatek.com/showthread.php?tid=311
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Pls hovatek I nid ur help. My tecno m3 fell n d touchscreen stopped responding. I can't av access into d phone anymore cos screen us locked. I av done factory reset and also stock rom flashing. Pls help me, tnx
(12-19-2015, 03:34 PM)gudman Wrote: Pls hovatek I nid ur help. My tecno m3 fell n d touchscreen stopped responding. I can't av access into d phone anymore cos screen us locked. I av done factory reset and also stock rom flashing. Pls help me, tnx
hardware issue!
you need to have the screen and calibrator looked at
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)