Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

MTN BLACKBERRY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION ON PC IS SUPPOSEDLY BACK (CONFIRMATION NEEDED)

NO bro, it is the BBLITE Daily you asked for. For the monthly, check my first post on this thread.

NO bro. *216*9# is the BBLITE monthly sub code.
GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS! IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE BBLITEM SUBSCRIPTION IS WORKING FLAWLESSLY. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SINCE MONDAY AND NO SIGN OF WEAKNESS YET. SO FOLKS, LIGHT IT UP AND ENJOY!!!
Is It still working
Is It still working
Pls what's d exact data size... Or estimation
mine became very slow after 5 days and was practically difficult to connect. i think MTN as a whole had issues at that time because everyone was complaining. i haven't tried it again since then.
honestly i don't know the real fair usage policy (data size) from MTN, but they pegged the bundle at 260MB, but trust me that i downloaded more than 10GB of data on it.
(07-31-2015, 11:58 AM)Ohaneje Wrote: honestly i don't know the real fair usage policy (data size) from MTN, but they pegged the bundle at 260MB, but trust me that i downloaded more than 10GB of data on it.

Oiit thanks bro....
Pls how can i use mtn bis on pc withouth modem..can i use phone pls if possible guide me through

Sent from my Primo GH2 using Hovatek mobile