Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] MY INFINIX ZERO IS DEAD HOW CAN I GO ABOUT IT

I HAVE READ THROUGH THIS FORUM AND SAW HOW I CAN FLASH THE PHONE,
I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE FOLLOWING THINGS
1. VCOM DRIVERS AND INSTALLED, BUT GIVING ME PROBLEM ON MY WINDOW8.1 PLATFORM
2. DOWNLOAD SPFLASH TOOLS ALSO AND THE LAST I NEED YOUR APPROVER ADMIN OF THIS GREAT FORUM PLEASE HELP ME MY GMAIL IS [email protected] please give me the steps and how to go about ERROR 4032. BECAUSE I HAVE THE MTK BACKUP BEFORE THE PHONE BECOME DEAD.

(06-25-2015, 09:43 PM)omas19 Wrote: I HAVE READ THROUGH THIS FORUM AND SAW HOW I CAN FLASH THE PHONE,
2. DOWNLOAD SPFLASH TOOLS ALSO AND THE LAST I NEED YOUR APPROVER ADMIN OF THIS GREAT FORUM PLEASE HELP ME MY GMAIL IS [email protected] please give me the steps and how to go about ERROR 4032. BECAUSE I HAVE THE MTK BACKUP BEFORE THE PHONE BECOME DEAD.

is yours the 8 or 16 GB version?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-26-2015, 10:24 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 09:43 PM)omas19 Wrote: I HAVE READ THROUGH THIS FORUM AND SAW HOW I CAN FLASH THE PHONE,

is yours the 8 or 16 GB version?

it is 16gb/2gb. yes just use the mtk rom backup to restore. but the main problem is my both sim is not detected and writing imei null. i have tried the mtk nvram restore and the imei replacement method. but both does not work. please what is the solution - See more at: https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1200.ht...mzIQ8.dpuf
(06-26-2015, 11:33 AM)omas19 Wrote: it is 16gb/2gb. yes just use the mtk rom backup to restore. but the main problem is my both sim is not detected and writing imei null. i have tried the mtk nvram restore and the imei replacement method. but both does not work. please what is the solution - See more at: https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1200.ht...mzIQ8.dpuf

go to settings > about > baseband and let me know what it shows
OK follow the other step in this forum through re flashing of secro.img. it is done and working
Please the ROM am using is a custom ROM. Please I need to flash it with stock ROM. So to receive update
(06-30-2015, 08:37 AM)omas19 Wrote: Please the ROM am using is a custom ROM. Please I need to flash it with stock ROM. So to receive update

1. our own stock backup is rooted
2. the update will brick your phone whether rooted or unrooted anyway
Please what can I do to get back to stock ROM
(06-30-2015, 12:01 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 08:37 AM)omas19 Wrote: Please the ROM am using is a custom ROM. Please I need to flash it with stock ROM. So to receive update

1. our own stock backup is rooted
2. the update will brick your phone whether rooted or unrooted anyway

What can I do to have a stock ROM
(06-30-2015, 09:30 PM)omas19 Wrote: What can I do to have a stock ROM

you can extract it from an unrooted phone of the same model using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-526.html