Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno p5 is dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My tecno p5 is dead

[Please help] My tecno p5 is dead

Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Enthusiastic Member
25-06-2015, 11:12 PM

Hello! Pls, i used the wrong flash Files  for my Tecno p5 pls.  It with dear,  so i was opportuned to all access to your tutorial and i followed something steps  ,  the phone  not vibrate  what i try to open on it,  but it with come up,  still in black  screen.  Pls help Me.  And  can  i also d full black up flash Files?  Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-06-2015, 10:40 AM
(25-06-2015, 11:12 PM)Unique_Bayus Hello! Pls, i used the wrong flash Files  for my Tecno p5 pls.  It with dear,  so i was opportuned to all access to your tutorial and i followed something steps  ,  the phone  not vibrate  what i try to open on it,  but it with come up,  still in black  screen.  Pls help Me.  And  can  i also d full black up flash Files?  Thanks

1. so the phone is a P5 plus right?
2. do you have the p5 plus stock backup?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Enthusiastic Member
26-06-2015, 08:22 PM
No, its juts old-p5 and I Don't have ADROID, CACHE and USERDATA, but I have the others files
Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Unique_Bayus
Enthusiastic Member
26-06-2015, 08:23 PM
And Don't have anyone with p5 to make the files, pls help me!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-06-2015, 10:11 AM

(26-06-2015, 08:22 PM)Unique_Bayus No, its juts old-p5 and I Don't have ADROID, CACHE and USERDATA, but I have the others files

before it got bricked, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.