Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My tecno p5 is dead

Hello! Pls, i used the wrong flash Files  for my Tecno p5 pls.  It with dear,  so i was opportuned to all access to your tutorial and i followed something steps  ,  the phone  not vibrate  what i try to open on it,  but it with come up,  still in black  screen.  Pls help Me.  And  can  i also d full black up flash Files?  Thanks

(06-25-2015, 11:12 PM)Unique_Bayus Wrote: Hello! Pls, i used the wrong flash Files  for my Tecno p5 pls.  It with dear,  so i was opportuned to all access to your tutorial and i followed something steps  ,  the phone  not vibrate  what i try to open on it,  but it with come up,  still in black  screen.  Pls help Me.  And  can  i also d full black up flash Files?  Thanks

1. so the phone is a P5 plus right?
2. do you have the p5 plus stock backup?
No, its juts old-p5 and I Don't have ADROID, CACHE and USERDATA, but I have the others files
And Don't have anyone with p5 to make the files, pls help me!
(06-26-2015, 08:22 PM)Unique_Bayus Wrote: No, its juts old-p5 and I Don't have ADROID, CACHE and USERDATA, but I have the others files

before it got bricked, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?