Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Techno D1 total blackout

(06-28-2015, 07:44 PM)hovatek Wrote: what version of SP flash tool are you using?

go to Device manager then connect the phone to PC while switched off with battery inside.
let me know what it gets detected as under Ports

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
It's still d same error..

For the second procedure.. Hope u know that d fone is dead totally.. Won't vibrate
(07-07-2015, 04:57 PM)abiola357 Wrote: It's still d same error..

For the second procedure.. Hope u know that d fone is dead totally.. Won't vibrate

yes I know. it should still be detected in device manager even if dead
Owk.... let me try that now.
I uninstalled mediatek DA port and the device list keeps refreshing but ddnt add anything to do lt, then I manually installed d DA port and it was detected
(07-08-2015, 05:16 PM)abiola357 Wrote: I uninstalled mediatek DA port and the device list keeps refreshing but ddnt add anything to do lt, then I manually installed d DA port and it was detected

did you install preloader vcom too? and was it still the same error after flashing?
Wen I installed preloader. the phone wasn't detected by spflashtools.. but was detected when I installed DA port.
(07-10-2015, 05:48 AM)abiola357 Wrote: Wen I installed preloader. the phone wasn't detected by spflashtools.. but was detected when I installed DA port.

you need preloader vcom installed for flashing. install all the drivers in the vcom zip folder then repeat flashing.
All the device in mediatek driver
All the device in mediatek driver