Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno p5+ is nt detecting simcard

Hmm! I Cant Get It Sir! Must I Use A Systen B4 I Can Use The Stock Backup

(06-29-2015, 12:05 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: Hmm! I Cant Get It Sir! Must I Use A Systen B4 I Can Use The Stock Backup

yes, you'll need a PC to flash it
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
hello hovatek,the stock rom you send to me is a heavy file like 733mb, is that the stock rom sir? i just wanna know sir. thanks
(07-05-2015, 06:32 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: hello hovatek,the stock rom you send to me is a heavy file like 733mb, is that the stock rom sir? i just wanna know sir. thanks

yes, thats the stock MTK backup
HELLO HOVATEK, I NEED YOUR HELP SIR, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE STOCK ROM SINCE SUNDAY UP TO THE MOMENT I AM TYPING IS HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL. MANY AT TIMES, IT REACHES 350MB BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN IT DISPLAY THAT "TECNO-P5-PLUS FAIL TO DOWNLOAD BECAUSE IT COULD NOT LOCATE THE SOURCE" SO PLEASE SIR I NEED YOUR HELP AS REGARDING THIS, I BORROW THE SYSTEM THAT I'M USING AND THE OWNER WANT TO COLLECT THE SYSTEM EVER SINCE I STARTED DOWNLOADING IT HAS BEEN GIVEN ME SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND HAS NOT DOWNLOADED. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(07-07-2015, 05:16 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: HELLO HOVATEK, I NEED YOUR HELP SIR, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE STOCK ROM SINCE SUNDAY UP TO THE MOMENT I AM TYPING IS HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL. MANY AT TIMES, IT REACHES 350MB BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN IT DISPLAY THAT "TECNO-P5-PLUS FAIL TO DOWNLOAD BECAUSE IT COULD NOT LOCATE THE SOURCE" SO PLEASE SIR I NEED YOUR HELP AS REGARDING THIS, I BORROW THE SYSTEM THAT I'M USING AND THE OWNER WANT TO COLLECT THE SYSTEM EVER SINCE I STARTED DOWNLOADING IT HAS BEEN GIVEN ME  SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND HAS NOT DOWNLOADED. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Google drive doesnt support download resume so your internet connection needs to be quite strong.
we would've re-uploaded the file to a cloud service that supports resumable downloads via IDM for you but thats a service reserved for only Premium members (https://premium.hovatek.com) during emergency times
Hmmm!how much is the premium sir?
(07-08-2015, 12:31 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: Hmmm!how much is the premium sir?

visit https://premium.hovatek.com to know more about Premium membership