Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[Tutorial] List of Research / Upgrade Download Tool errors, their meanings & how to resolve them

Help me please i tried to flash using research download but i check only one file (bootlogo) because i want to change it but after i flash my phone is now not responding i press power botton but still does not responding and it will never detect my pc?? How can i fix this?? Please help me??

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2016, 08:29 PM by X3non. )
(05-26-2016, 08:33 AM)Jpaulll27 Wrote: Help me please i tried to flash using research download but i check only one file (bootlogo) because i want to change it but after i flash my phone is now not responding i press power botton but still does not responding and it will never detect my pc?? How can i fix this?? Please help me??

do you have the complete stock rom? and
did the boot logo file flash successfully?
(05-26-2016, 08:33 AM)Jpaulll27 Wrote: Help me please i tried to flash using research download but i check only one file (bootlogo) because i want to change it but after i flash my phone is now not responding i press power botton but still does not responding and it will never detect my pc?? How can i fix this?? Please help me??

create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016, 08:08 AM by Jpaulll27. )
Yes. And i successfully flash the bootlogo ( "Passed" )
And after that my phone is now not booting even when i connect it to my pc is not trying to connect.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016, 08:10 AM by Jpaulll27. )
(05-26-2016, 08:28 PM)X3non Wrote:

do you have the complete stock rom? and
did the boot logo file flash successfully?

Yes. And i successfully flash the bootlogo ( "Passed" )
And after that my phone is now not booting even when i connect it to my pc is not trying to connect.

Hi admin..
Im using micromax spark3...q385 which runs on sc7731 spreadtrum chipset.i downloaded .pac file i.e.stock rom...when im loading it with research download it showing error as "bin packet's size is too small or file is destructed"...but when im loading it with upgrade download it loads without any errors and flashing was also successful many times...i tried diferent versions of research download but the error was same.i want to use RD only as it has many features like packing and special flashing like recoveries and boot logo etc...please give me a solutionsolution
Thank u
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016, 07:24 PM by X3non. )
(06-01-2016, 12:33 PM)rajshaker Wrote: Hi admin..
Im using micromax spark3...q385 which runs on sc7731 spreadtrum chipset.i downloaded .pac file i.e.stock rom...when im loading it with research download it showing error as "bin packet's size is too small or file is destructed"...but when im loading it with upgrade download it loads without any errors and flashing was also successful many times...i tried diferent versions of research download but the error was same.i want to use RD only as it has many features like packing and special flashing like recoveries and boot logo etc...please give me a solutionsolution
Thank u

try ResearchDownload-R2.2.9017 @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...29017.html
(06-01-2016, 07:13 PM)X3non Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 12:33 PM)rajshaker Wrote: Hi admin..
Im using micromax spark3...q385  which runs on sc7731 spreadtrum chipset.i downloaded .pac file i.e.stock rom...when im loading it with research download it showing error as "bin packet's size is too small or file is destructed"...but when im loading it with upgrade download it loads without any errors and flashing was also successful many times...i tried diferent versions of research download but the error was same.i want to use RD only as it has many features like packing and special flashing like recoveries and boot logo etc...please give me a solutionsolution
Thank u

try ResearchDownload-R2.2.9017 @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...29017.html

A new error has come with the above version i.e. read packet file failed. .
(06-03-2016, 04:34 PM)rajshaker Wrote: A new error has come with the above version i.e. read packet file failed. .

create a new thread so we focus on this.
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Stuck at checking Bautrate
Meaning: The tool encountered an error initializing flashing
Solution:
* Disconnect the phone from the PC, take out the battery and slot back in
* Close Research Download / Upgrade download tool and relaunch

What if the phone has an inbuilt battery