Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[Tutorial] List of Research / Upgrade Download Tool errors, their meanings & how to resolve them

(06-17-2016, 05:36 PM)Studio Wrote: Stuck at checking Bautrate
Meaning: The tool encountered an error initializing flashing
Solution:
* Disconnect the phone from the PC, take out the battery and slot back in
* Close Research Download / Upgrade download tool and relaunch

What if the phone has an inbuilt battery

simply switch off

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
how do i create snokor z5000 pac file using research downloader....because my file is unpack
my phone wont boot neither charge when plugged in my charger after flashing and encountering timeout error, Downloading failed : wait input time out, cant even be detected in my comp.
(09-06-2016, 01:29 PM)proftech1 Wrote: my phone wont boot neither charge when plugged in my charger after flashing and encountering timeout error, Downloading failed : wait input time out, cant even be detected in my comp.

create a new thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 08:10 AM by proftech1. )
(09-06-2016, 06:34 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 01:29 PM)proftech1 Wrote: my phone wont boot neither charge when plugged in my charger after flashing and encountering timeout error, Downloading failed : wait input time out, cant even be detected in my comp.

create a new thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

all is well now, had to leave it in the charger for some time, removed battery, pressed vol + button inserted usb cable, and then inserted the battery and it worked.
below is the error i got when i tried to flash the phone, which almost killed my phone, i had to unchecked the user data part when flashing

Attached Files
.png   2016-09-07_082842.png (Size: 102.86 KB / Downloads: 6)
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 06:34 PM by hovatek. )
(09-07-2016, 08:08 AM)proftech1 Wrote: all is well now, had to leave it in the charger for some time, removed battery, pressed vol + button inserted usb cable, and then inserted the battery and it worked.
below is the error i got when i tried to flash the phone, which almost killed my phone, i had to unchecked the user data part when flashing

Awesome!
Pls my IT352 touch screen became unresponsive after successful flashing.. Kindly offer asistance
mtp usb device driver failedwhen connecting usb canle
(10-04-2016, 06:59 PM)JIGGA Wrote: mtp usb device driver failedwhen connecting usb canle

which tool are you using?
Wink 
After several attempts of failing to have a successful flash on iTel 1407, just when all hope was lost and was about to give up, I decided to try a more current version of the flashtool. https://androidmtk.com/download-spd-upgr...l-versions, I went to the link provided and downloaded the current version R.4.0.0001 because I kept getting the "Downloading failed : wait input time out" after deselecting all NV Backup items to avoid incompatible partition error and it went pass the wait input error and flashed system successfully though it took longer than expected.

Hope this help others having issues with the iTel 1407 among other SpreadTrum devices.