Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] my dads tecno f7 bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my dads tecno f7 bricked

[Please help] my dads tecno f7 bricked

Zutu99
Zutu99
Zutu99
Enthusiastic Member
28-06-2015, 05:54 PM

Pls I was converting backup to Cwm flashable because I have lost my stock rom.. And am running a custom rom.. I have gone 85 pcent.. Pls help me make a zip of META-INF folder for tecno f7 and upload it or send to my mail... Iamzutu@gmail.com...pls I will appreciate.. The phone Can't be used and sp flash tool Can't help.. Usb prob.. All I need is META-INF for f7 thanks.. Iamzutu@gmail.com thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2015, 08:09 PM
(28-06-2015, 05:54 PM)Zutu99 Pls I was converting backup to Cwm flashable because  I have lost my stock rom.. And am running a custom rom.. I have gone 85 pcent.. Pls help me make a zip of META-INF folder for tecno f7 and upload it or send to my mail... Iamzutu@gmail.com...pls I will appreciate.. The phone Can't be used and sp flash tool Can't help.. Usb prob.. All I need is META-INF for f7 thanks.. Iamzutu@gmail.com thanks

you can easily copy that from an F7 custom ROM
what exactly are you trying to do? details please

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Zutu99
Zutu99
Zutu99
Enthusiastic Member
29-06-2015, 10:19 AM
I am creating a flashable stock rom for it.. I need exactly the same META-INF folder for tecno f7.. Pls help me zip it and post it.. Or If I get the clockworkmod backup I'll be grateful
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-06-2015, 12:40 PM
(29-06-2015, 10:19 AM)Zutu99 I am creating a flashable stock rom for it.. I need exactly the same META-INF folder for tecno f7.. Pls help me zip it and post it.. Or If I get the clockworkmod backup I'll be grateful

you can easily create one yourself using Android kitchen @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-650.html or just google for a custom ROM for F7 and copy the meta-INF folder from the zip file. 
we no longer upload CWM backups

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.