Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno H5 won't boot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno H5 won't boot

Tecno H5 won't boot

gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
29-06-2015, 01:37 PM

Hi,
I have a tecno H5 which hangs on tecno logo and I hard reset it but the problem still persist. I then flash it with sptool using a Tecno H5 Mtkbackup i created from another working H5. But to my surprise, after flashing the phone it is now coming up with blank screen with 5 minus(-----) signs only showing on the screen and it is rebooting. The screen shot of the phone is attached with this thread.
Please what can i do to make the phone works. If it is the mtkbackup file i used that is not good, please grant me permission to download an H5 mtkbackup to reflash the phone.
my gmail is kazeemd@gmail.com
Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-06-2015, 03:31 PM
(29-06-2015, 01:37 PM)gsmhospital Hi,
I have a tecno H5 which hangs on tecno logo and I hard reset it but the problem still persist. I then flash it with sptool using a Tecno H5 Mtkbackup i created from another working H5. But to my surprise, after flashing the phone it is now coming up with blank screen with 5 minus(-----) signs only showing on the screen and it is rebooting. The screen shot of the phone is attached with this thread.
Please what can i do to make the phone works. If it is the mtkbackup file i used that is not good, please grant me permission to download an H5 mtkbackup to reflash the phone.
my gmail is kazeemd@gmail.com
Thank you.

can the phone enter recovery mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
29-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have gotten another Tecno H5 MTKBackup to flash the phone and it is working perfectly now.