Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped tecno h7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped tecno h7

Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped tecno h7

Kenekene
Kenekene
Kenekene
30-06-2015, 08:03 AM

Hi guys, 

Help me out here, this has happened to me before on my phone but I managed to get it fixed by just resetting it. Now my sister is experiencing the same problem. She can't receive calls...

I read I needed to start a thread and provide my email so I can download the stock rom, etc. 

Here's my email: congo.swagg@gmail.com

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-06-2015, 11:57 AM
(30-06-2015, 08:03 AM)Kenekene Hi guys, 

Help me out here, this has happened to me before on my phone but I managed to get it fixed by just resetting it. Now my sister is experiencing the same problem. She can't receive calls...

I read I needed to start a thread and provide my email so I can download the stock rom, etc. 

Thanks

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kenekene
Kenekene
Kenekene
06-07-2015, 08:23 AM
(30-06-2015, 11:57 AM)hovatek
(30-06-2015, 08:03 AM)Kenekene Hi guys, 

Thanks

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Hi, 

I downloaded everything and followed the guidelines on the thread. I downloaded the latest sp flash tool, usbdeview, mediatek vcom drivers, the tecno h7 files, everything... I did everything.

But when I try flashing the phone (without ticking the preloaded option, cache and userdata are unticked since they don't have the corresponding files), switch off the phone, click download then plug the phone in... The download begins but after half an hour or so, it says time out or gives me some error.

Am I doing something wrong? Are there any solution to fix this? I really wanna get my sister's phone to start working properly again (same problem as I stated in my first post)

HElp willbe appreciated. Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 12:21 PM
(06-07-2015, 08:23 AM)Kenekene Hi, 

I downloaded everything and followed the guidelines on the thread. I downloaded the latest sp flash tool, usbdeview, mediatek vcom drivers, the tecno h7 files, everything... I did everything.

But when I try flashing the phone (without ticking the preloaded option, cache and userdata are unticked since they don't have the corresponding files), switch off the phone, click download then plug the phone in... The download begins but after half an hour or so, it says time out or gives me some error.

Am I doing something wrong? Are there any solution to fix this? I really wanna get my sister's phone to start working properly again (same problem as I stated in my first post)

you're to tick only Android (system.img) in SP flash tool.
whats the exact error message you got and the hint at the bottom

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kenekene
Kenekene
Kenekene
06-07-2015, 03:24 PM

(06-07-2015, 12:21 PM)hovatek
(06-07-2015, 08:23 AM)Kenekene Hi, 

you're to tick only Android (system.img) in SP flash tool.

Oh alright, so it was my mistake. But I'm busy with it right now, I only ticked Android. Patiently waiting...

This is the error I got: BROM ERROR: S_TIMEOUT (1042)

[HINT]: ......... This part was blank
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 07:05 PM
(06-07-2015, 03:24 PM)Kenekene you're to tick only Android (system.img) in SP flash tool.

Oh alright, so it was my mistake. But I'm busy with it right now, I only ticked Android. Patiently waiting...

This is the error I got: BROM ERROR: S_TIMEOUT (1042)

[HINT]: ......... This part was blank
[/quote]

install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and try again

Note!