Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I need the new infinix hot note Stock rom.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] I need the new infinix hot note Stock rom.

[Please help] I need the new infinix hot note Stock rom.

Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Techie Member
30-06-2015, 09:24 AM

Admin please help me with the new infinix hot note stock rom. After I flashed the one I download here, I noticed that many things have changed. E.g Like my status bar drawer, I saw many shortcuts icons of flashlight,camera,profile e.t.c they re all at d top if I draw my drawer. They re their evn if I draw the drawer ND swipe it. Pls help me. My old rom is not having all that.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-06-2015, 12:13 PM
(30-06-2015, 09:24 AM)Ibsondwaplord Admin please help me with the new infinix hot note stock rom. After I flashed the one I download here, I noticed that many things have changed. E.g Like my status bar drawer, I saw many shortcuts icons of flashlight,camera,profile e.t.c they re all at d top if I draw my drawer. They re their evn if I draw the drawer ND swipe it. Pls help me. My old rom is not having all that.

is yours the hot note or hot note pro?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Techie Member
30-06-2015, 12:52 PM
(30-06-2015, 12:13 PM)hovatek
(30-06-2015, 09:24 AM)Ibsondwaplord Admin please help me with the new infinix hot note stock rom. After I flashed the one I download here, I noticed that many things have changed. E.g Like my status bar drawer, I saw many shortcuts icons of flashlight,camera,profile e.t.c they re all at d top if I draw my drawer. They re their evn if I draw the drawer ND swipe it. Pls help me. My old rom is not having all that.

is yours the hot note or hot note pro?

Mine is Hot note
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Ibsondwaplord
Techie Member
30-06-2015, 01:25 PM
New Look on Left. Old Look on Right.
My Device on the Right, hasn’t updated.
Attached Files
.jpg
Merged.jpg
Size: 36.58 KB / Downloads: 3
.jpg
Merged-2.jpg
Size: 78.11 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-06-2015, 03:38 PM

(30-06-2015, 01:25 PM)Ibsondwaplord New Look on Left. Old Look on Right.
My Device on the Right, hasn’t updated.

they look the same at the core.  looks like a launcher difference. were you using a third party launcher?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.