Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] I need the new infinix hot note stock rom.

Admin please help me with the new infinix hot note stock rom. After I flashed the one I download here, I noticed that many things have changed. E.g Like my status bar drawer, I saw many shortcuts icons of flashlight,camera,profile e.t.c they re all at d top if I draw my drawer. They re their evn if I draw the drawer ND swipe it. Pls help me. My old rom is not having all that.

(06-30-2015, 09:24 AM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: Admin please help me with the new infinix hot note stock rom. After I flashed the one I download here, I noticed that many things have changed. E.g Like my status bar drawer, I saw many shortcuts icons of flashlight,camera,profile e.t.c they re all at d top if I draw my drawer. They re their evn if I draw the drawer ND swipe it. Pls help me. My old rom is not having all that.

is yours the hot note or hot note pro?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-30-2015, 12:13 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 09:24 AM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: Admin please help me with the new infinix hot note stock rom. After I flashed the one I download here, I noticed that many things have changed. E.g Like my status bar drawer, I saw many shortcuts icons of flashlight,camera,profile e.t.c they re all at d top if I draw my drawer. They re their evn if I draw the drawer ND swipe it. Pls help me. My old rom is not having all that.

is yours the hot note or hot note pro?

Mine is Hot note
New Look on Left. Old Look on Right.
My Device on the Right, hasn’t updated.

Attached Files
.jpg   Merged.jpg (Size: 36.58 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   Merged-2.jpg (Size: 78.11 KB / Downloads: 1)
(06-30-2015, 01:25 PM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: New Look on Left. Old Look on Right.
My Device on the Right, hasn’t updated.

they look the same at the core.  looks like a launcher difference. were you using a third party launcher?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)