Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] How to fix an Android phone stuck in a boot loop after doing a factory reset

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015, 05:19 PM by hovatek. )

[Image: phone_stuck_at_android_booting_animation.jpg]

If you find yourself in a situation where your Android phone is stuck in a boot loop (between the boot logo and An Android icon / green robot with a loading bar ) after you did a factory reset then don't panic, your phone isn't bricked, it only needs time.

Cause

This is usually caused by doing a factory reset from within the phone (under settings) instead of in recovery mode. During such a bootloop,  you won't be able to boot into recovery mode.

Solution

* Remove the battery for 30 seconds
* Slot the battery back in
* Boot the phone
* Leave the loading and reloading process to complete
* The Android phone will boot normally

(08-17-2014, 09:21 AM)hovatek Wrote: [Image: phone_stuck_at_android_booting_animation.jpg]

If you find yourself in a situation where your Android phone is stuck in a boot loop (between the boot logo and An Android icon / green robot with a loading bar ) after you did a factory reset then don't panic, your phone isn't bricked, it only needs time.

Cause

This is usually caused by doing a factory reset from within the phone (under settings) instead of in recovery mode. During such a bootloop,  you won't be able to boot into recovery mode.

Solution

* Remove the battery for 30 seconds
* Slot the battery back in
* Boot the phone
* Leave the loading and reloading process to complete
* The Android phone will boot normally

thanks for ur support but i have done that i think i hav to reload the os
(04-01-2015, 10:15 PM)tatooboy Wrote: thanks for ur support but i have done that i think i hav to reload the os

create a new thread by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4