Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO N9 "unfortunately SalesTrackerSystem has stopped" problem

I wanted to sale my tecno n9(tab) so I factory reset it to wipe my personal documents and related files. After the process, my tab started to pop out a massage " unfortunately SalesTrackerSystem has stopped". The worse is that if I click OK the massage will be keep popping out rapidly without giving me chance to access the tab. If I have to flash new stock rom, pls grant me permission. My email [email protected]

(06-30-2015, 01:28 PM)Twonity Wrote: I wanted to sale my tecno n9(tab) so I factory reset it to wipe my personal documents and related files. After the process, my tab started to pop out a massage " unfortunately SalesTrackerSystem has stopped". The worse is that if I click OK the massage will be keep popping out rapidly without giving me chance to access the tab. If I have to flash new stock rom, pls grant me permission. My email [email protected]

follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1254.html
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2015, 04:53 PM by Twonity. )
Thanks. Pls grant me access to the stock rom. I want to flash the tab completely. Reasons are; I can't access the tab to install the .apk and .odex files due to the rapid pop out and also the tab is not USB Debugging enabled [email protected]
(06-30-2015, 04:28 PM)Twonity Wrote: Thanks. Pls grant me access to the stock rom. I want to flash the tab completely. Reasons are; I can't access the tab to install the .apk and .odex files due to the rapid pop out and also the tab is not  USB Debugging enabled [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
In the flash tool, which column is the system.img column? Is it ANDRIOD, SEC_RO, BOOTIMG, or UBOOT,?
(07-01-2015, 02:25 AM)Twonity Wrote: In the flash tool, which column is the system.img column? Is it ANDRIOD, SEC_RO, BOOTIMG, or UBOOT,?

its Android. 
I mentioned that in my previous reply
Alright thanks.
When I click on the scatter_loading, it bring out two files names:
1.MT6589_Andriod_scatter_emmc
2. MT6589_Andriod_scatter_emmc_PMT

Which one should use to flash the tab?
(07-01-2015, 12:18 PM)Twonity Wrote: Alright thanks.
When I click on the scatter_loading, it bring out two files names:
1.MT6589_Andriod_scatter_emmc
2. MT6589_Andriod_scatter_emmc_PMT

Which one should use to flash the tab?

either is fine. go with MT6589_Andriod_scatter_emmc
Pls help.. I flash the system.img from "MT6589_Andriod_scatter_emmc" yet the problem still continue. So I format the tab using Sp tools and flash it complete without preloader. When I on it it started blinking tecno nd it wil go off nd on again blink tecno and go off. Now it can't power again
(07-01-2015, 06:45 PM)Twonity Wrote: Pls help.. I flash the system.img from "MT6589_Andriod_scatter_emmc"  yet the problem still continue. So I format the tab using Sp tools and flash it complete without preloader. When I on it it started blinking tecno nd it wil go off nd on again blink tecno and go off. Now it can't power again

flashing system.img alone should've fixed it.
flash all the files including preloader.bin then try booting.
ensure to give the phone time to charge before booting just incase the battery is drained