Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts: Find out your Hovatek T-shirt size today! (May 05, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets build Something Together

Hello Guys,
I was just thinking that since we have started getting bigger(in programmers) , i was now thinking if at all we can build something together.

(08-17-2014, 11:33 AM)abdullahi_ Wrote: Hello Guys,
I was just thinking that since we have started getting bigger(in programmers) , i was now thinking if at all we can build something together.

That would be a great idea. Hope Androgen drops by on this. Anything in mind?
Maybe something that can a bit affect the Android OS, maybe Memory Management or so.
Any Ideas........!!!
(08-19-2014, 04:02 PM)abdullahi_ Wrote: Maybe something that can a bit affect the Android OS, maybe Memory Management or so.
Any Ideas........!!!

RAM management sounds cool. Are we looking at an app or a flashable tweak?
An app may be somewhat nicer than a tweak since it have to be user-defined settings(so that it can be changed at any time to serve needs), while if it is a tweak changing the settings too frequently wouldnt be nicer.
(08-21-2014, 05:52 AM)abdullahi_ Wrote: An app may be somewhat nicer than a tweak since it have to be user-defined settings(so that it can be changed at any time to serve needs), while if it is a tweak changing the settings too frequently wouldnt be nicer.
True. Have you done any initial work in this line?
Good day. This is nice. Actually, I was thinking of building a console app that can do things automatically for our MTK devices using C#.
(09-04-2014, 08:35 PM)androgen Wrote: Good day. This is nice. Actually, I was thinking of building a console app that can do things automatically for our MTK devices using C#.

That would be great.
(08-21-2014, 05:52 AM)abdullahi_ Wrote: An app may be somewhat nicer than a tweak since it have to be user-defined settings(so that it can be changed at any time to serve needs), while if it is a tweak changing the settings too frequently wouldnt be nicer.

Am interested hook me up...uhm plus how are we sharing the work load ...u cant see me physically kus i dont live in lagos
Hi. we can use github to share the work. and i think we seriously need to build custom kernels for our mtk devices