Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MY TECNO H6 USUALLY SPENT 10 SECONDS ON CWM AND REBOOT..
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MY TECNO H6 USUALLY SPENT 10 SECONDS ON CWM AND REBOOT..

[Please help] MY TECNO H6 USUALLY SPENT 10 SECONDS ON CWM AND REBOOT..

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
ahmedino
ahmedino
ahmedino
30-06-2015, 10:46 PM

AM USING TECNO H6
I TRY TO RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS ON THE PHONE AND THE PHONE GOT HANG.
I REBOOT THE PHONE AGAIN BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT GOT HANG ON BOOT LOGO....
I TRIED TO USE SP FLASH TOOLS TO SOLVE IT BUT ALL MY EFFORT PROVED NEGATIVE.
I FOLLOW A TUTORIAL POSTED ON THE SITE ON HOW TO BRICK PHONE ON ADVANCED MODE....I USE MTK DROID TOOLS TO DO ANOTHER PHONE OF THE SAME NAME BACKUP AS INSTRUCTED. YET THE PHONE STILL HANG AT BOOT LOGO...
I FLASH CWM MODE ON THE PHONE THROUGH SP FLASHING TOOLS....
WEN U POWER THE PHONE TO RECOVERY MODE IT WILL SPEND 13 SECONDS ON THE CWM ND REBOOT ITS SELF......
ALSO IF U TRY TO RESTORE BACKUP IT WILL JUST REBOOT ITSELF AFTER 13 SECONDS
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-07-2015, 10:54 AM
(30-06-2015, 10:46 PM)ahmedino AM USING TECNO H6
I FOLLOW A TUTORIAL POSTED ON THE SITE ON HOW TO BRICK PHONE ON ADVANCED MODE....I USE MTK DROID TOOLS TO DO ANOTHER PHONE OF THE SAME NAME  BACKUP AS INSTRUCTED. YET THE PHONE STILL HANG AT BOOT LOGO...
WEN U POWER THE PHONE TO RECOVERY MODE IT WILL SPEND 13 SECONDS ON THE CWM ND REBOOT ITS SELF......

Do you still have the working Tecno H6 there with you along with the bricked one?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahmedino
ahmedino
ahmedino
01-07-2015, 10:46 PM
(01-07-2015, 10:54 AM)hovatek
(30-06-2015, 10:46 PM)ahmedino AM USING TECNO H6
I FOLLOW A TUTORIAL POSTED ON THE SITE ON HOW TO BRICK PHONE ON ADVANCED MODE....I USE MTK DROID TOOLS TO DO ANOTHER PHONE OF THE SAME NAME  BACKUP AS INSTRUCTED. YET THE PHONE STILL HANG AT BOOT LOGO...

Do you still have the working Tecno H6 there with you along with the bricked one?

nop....the person have collected it
but i have the phace 1 and phase 2 mtk droid backup on my system and i have tried to flash the bricked tecno h6 with the backup i coppied from the mtk droid tools but all my effort is negative...... but i can still asked my friend to bring the working tecno h6 tommoro..
pls if i get the working tecno h6 tommorro what should i do? pls
This post was last modified: 01-07-2015, 10:54 PM by ahmedino.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-07-2015, 11:33 AM
(01-07-2015, 10:46 PM)ahmedino nop....the person have collected it
but i have the phace 1 and phase 2 mtk droid backup on my system and i have tried to flash the bricked tecno h6 with the backup i coppied from the mtk droid tools but all my effort is negative...... but i can still asked my friend to bring the working  tecno h6 tommoro..

delete the previous backup you made then ensure there's enough space on the SD card.
next, repeat the backup using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html.
ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone when you flash the backup to the phone using SP flash tool then do a factory reset in recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahmedino
ahmedino
ahmedino
02-07-2015, 02:53 PM

(02-07-2015, 11:33 AM)hovatek
but i have the phace 1 and phase 2 mtk droid backup on my system and i have tried to flash the bricked tecno h6 with the backup i coppied from the mtk droid tools but all my effort is negative...... but i can still asked my friend to bring the working  tecno h6 tommoro..

delete the previous backup you made then ensure there's enough space on the SD card.
next, repeat the backup using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html.
ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone when you flash the backup to the phone using SP flash tool then do a factory reset in recovery mode

i will feed u back wen am tru
This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 02:53 PM by ahmedino.
ahmedino
ahmedino
ahmedino
02-07-2015, 04:56 PM

bro i have try it again... this time around the phone keep repeating tecno after the smartlife logo.... also the recovery only spend 10 seconds......
ahmedino
ahmedino
ahmedino
02-07-2015, 05:19 PM

bro... i have done all what u said again.............. my problem is that the tecno h6 will not spent more than 13 seconds on recovery mode
so the factory reset self can not be completed before the fone will boot back to tecno..... thats d prob.............
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-07-2015, 09:22 PM
(02-07-2015, 05:19 PM)ahmedino bro... i have done all what u said again.............. my problem is that the tecno h6 will not spent more than 13 seconds on recovery mode
so the factory reset self can not be completed before the fone will boot back to tecno..... thats d prob.............

1. so you're saying its still the same thing even after flashing a fresh H6 backup?
2. are you certain the battery is well charged?
3. supply a gmail address for our H6 backup

Note!
ahmedino
ahmedino
ahmedino
02-07-2015, 10:05 PM
(02-07-2015, 09:22 PM)hovatek
(02-07-2015, 05:19 PM)ahmedino bro... i have done all what u said again.............. my problem is that the tecno h6 will not spent more than 13 seconds on recovery mode

1. so you're saying its still the same thing even after flashing a fresh H6 backup?
2. are you certain the battery is well charged?
3. supply a gmail address for our H6 backup

the battery is fully charged.....
this is my email.....

1. aahmedino@gmail.com
2. ahmedino6@yahoo.com

thnks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2015, 09:59 AM

(02-07-2015, 10:05 PM)ahmedino the battery is fully charged.....
this is my email.....

1. aahmedino@gmail.com
2. ahmedino6@yahoo.com

thnks

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next