Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELP ME UPLOAD TECNO N7 FLASH FILES !!!!!!b

Please read the two post above yours

Link ƒσʀ apk installer: ApkINstaller

Thanks. It is working now after installing launcher. Now I can install apps but the camera is not launching. maybe bcos the phone is rooted. How can I make d camera work cos it is just showing blank screen. Even some apps too hang often. Meanwhile how can I backup and upload here to help d other guy
(08-23-2014, 12:41 PM)netmillionaires Wrote: Thanks. It is working now after installing launcher. Now I can install apps but the camera is not launching. maybe bcos the phone is rooted. How can I make d camera work cos it is just showing blank screen. Even some apps too hang often. Meanwhile how can I backup and upload here to help d other guy

Good. The top priority is to get your phone in perfect working condition before you backup and upload.
Now for fixing. Do a factory reset from recovery mode then let's know what's working and what's not
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I did a factory reset but d camera is still d same. Thanks 4 bn there
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014, 04:57 PM by hovatek. )
So only the camera is having issues right?
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 10:12 AM by netmillionaires. )
I av gone thru d whole device. b gallery refuses to show my pictures and this makes it impossible to upload pix to my bbm. I also noticed that d phone freezes whenever I tried to set my ringtone and I could not add ringtone so d phone is on silence mode. my default music player too won't see any music same with video. I av to b using third party applications to access them
(08-25-2014, 10:10 AM)netmillionaires Wrote: I av gone thru d whole device. b gallery refuses to show my pictures and this makes it impossible to upload pix to my bbm. I also noticed that d phone freezes whenever I tried to set my ringtone and I could not add ringtone so d phone is on silence mode. my default music player too won't see any music same with video. I av to b using third party applications to access them

seems you also need to flash the stock ROM yourself. but at least your phone is manageable . we wont recommend uploading your backup because its not yet in perfect condition and could make things worse for another phone if flashed. you can manage third party apps for now pending when someone gets a working n7
Ok thanks. I will be expecting the N7 Stock ROM but hope it won't remove the root cos I already root the fone. I owe you a lot. the gallery have started displaying pictures now but other things remain d same.

(08-29-2014, 09:29 AM)netmillionaires Wrote: Ok thanks. I will be expecting the N7 Stock ROM but hope it won't remove the root cos I already root the fone. I owe you a lot. the gallery have started displaying pictures now but other things remain d same.

It shouldn't, it'll be that of a rooted n7
@netmill, as for ur camera prblm, try instal anoda cam app to see if dat wil work.
Warm regards

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...72etIkltxY]
Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State