Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP ME UPLOAD TECNO N7 FLASH FILES !!!!!!b
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HELP ME UPLOAD TECNO N7 FLASH FILES !!!!!!b

HELP ME UPLOAD TECNO N7 FLASH FILES !!!!!!b

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
vanpersie22
vanpersie22
vanpersie22
Enthusiastic Member
19-08-2014, 07:52 PM

Sombody should help me with N7 flashing files , Ipls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2014, 08:12 PM
(19-08-2014, 07:52 PM)vanpersie22 Sombody should help me with N7 flashing files , Ipls

we currently don't have the stock backup. will notify you once it's up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
20-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Plz I also need the Tecno N7 Backup files too. My tecno phone refuses to pass the Tecno logo when booting. I need a complete backup.zip file to make it work again. I understand that the file is big.
I will be very happy if the file is uploaded as soon as possible. Thanks
This post was last modified: 20-08-2014, 04:35 PM by netmillionaires.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Does either of you have access to a working N7?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
21-08-2014, 06:16 AM

I don't have access to a working Tecno N7. I would have done it if I have access to one. Being scouring the internet looking for someone to upload one for me since to no avail. Am just tire of everything. The fone is just useless nw.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2014, 08:45 AM
If would help if you both described what exactly is wrong with your phones so we know if there's away around. currently, we have the following N7 files :
Boot.img ( http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=132 )

Clockworkmod recovery image ( http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=75 )

Scatter file ( http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=88 )

Preloader.bin ( http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=306 )

Note!
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
21-08-2014, 05:26 PM
I have the boot.img, clockworkmod recovery image, preloader.bin, and scatter file but those are not the files I need.
What happened is that all the files (home page, apps, videos, audios etc) on my phone are gone. I can boot to recovery mode as well as factory mode but each time I try to on the phone it will boot till it shows the Tecno logo and then the screen goes blank(black) and then vibrate to indicate that it is on but I can neither get pass the blank screen nor be able to use the buttons. I won't even be able to off the phone unless I remove the battery.
However, if I connect it to my laptop via USB cable and put it on, it will power on and shows a blank main UI home page but I can press d power button twice to dim d screen and then bring up the lock screen. Whenever I unlock d screen, I can access d call and text funtions as well as access the notification bar at the top from where I can access the settings page. It will be like that even after I remove the USB cable. This way I can call and text but won't be able to access any application. Infact all d applications too are gone. I need some one to backup a copy of his own N7. I mean d backup.zip file so that I can copy d backup to my own memory card and then go to the recovery mode to recover d phone and then do a factory reset. Please I need your help badly.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-08-2014, 08:03 PM
(21-08-2014, 05:26 PM)netmillionaires I have the boot.img, clockworkmod recovery image, preloader.bin, and scatter file but those are not the files I need.
What happened is that all the files (home page, apps, videos, audios etc) on my phone are gone. I can boot to recovery mode as well as factory mode but each time I try to on the phone it will boot till it shows the Tecno logo and then the screen goes blank(black) and then vibrate to indicate that it is on but I can neither get pass the blank screen nor be able to use the buttons. I won't even be able to off the phone unless I remove the battery.
However, if I connect it to my laptop via USB cable and put it on, it will power on and shows a blank main UI home page but I can press d power button twice to dim d screen and then bring up the lock screen. Whenever I unlock d screen, I can access d call and text funtions as well as access the notification bar at the top from where I can access the settings page. It will be like that even after I remove the USB cable. This way I can call and text but won't be able to access any application. Infact all d applications too are gone. I need some one to backup a copy of his own N7. I mean d backup.zip file so that I can copy d backup to my own memory card and then go to the recovery mode to recover d phone and then do a factory reset. Please I need your help badly.

ℓσℓz ..your problem doesn't seem too big ..it seems like you somehow managed тσ uninstall your only LAUNCHER

Is your usb debugging enabled??
Have you installed the correct device drivers ƒσʀ your tecno n7
If yes then

-Search ƒσʀ and download apk installer.exe
-Now download any launcher of ur choosing ..copy it тσ your desktop
-Connect your fne тσ your pc while it is ON
-Run apkinstaller
-It should display your fne model on top
-using the apkinstaller ..select the launcher you have on ur desktop
-tick the box beside thelauncher's name
-then finally click on INSTALL
If successful ..then try restarting ur device

If after restarting and ur fne is back тσ normal
-root ur fne and download LINK2SD
-open link2sd
-locate the launcher u just installed
-click on it
-then finally click on CONVERT ТO SYSTEM APP
-close link2sd and restart ur fne again

HOPe This Helps

N/B if your usb debugging isn't ON ..then as u said you can enter settings ƒʀσм the drop down bar .simple enter ur settings and turn usb debugging ƒʀσм there

If everything goes well ..you can help the fellow above by creating α cwm backup of your device and uploading Big Grin it wud also help u incase of next time
This post was last modified: 21-08-2014, 08:08 PM by X3non.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2014, 09:19 PM
True, if USB debugging is enabled then you can install apps using adb. So you're saying the phone can't boot into recovery even after flashing Clockworkmod recovery to the phone?

Note!
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
netmillionaires
21-08-2014, 09:52 PM

I have the boot.img, clockworkmod recovery image, preloader.bin, and scatter file but those are not the files I need.
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next