Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO H3 Software issues.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2015, 03:55 AM by madcom5. Edit Reason: adding some text )

(07-06-2015, 12:19 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 08:16 AM)madcom5 Wrote: Alright, i tried again by formatting the system and then installed the zip. It came back on but with no imei's.

good.
finally, in the patch folder, you'll see an NVRAM backup.
restore it to the phone using the NVRAM restore method @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html

Waooo, it was very beautiful to restore the imei's with the backup you provided and then i edited them from the MTKDroidTools to give the ones written at the back after removing the battery...

Thanks Mr Hovatek it just tooks seconds to restore them.

And sir i need to know if there is a way to calibrate This TECNO H3 touch screen coz when i press 0 on number pad it show 8 just like that and also when on home screen if pressing home it takes yoy to music. Generally it hast it's calibratin. So is there any way to fix this??? coz flashing did not help.

Thanks for the Help.

Kind regards.

(07-08-2015, 03:53 AM)madcom5 Wrote: Waooo, it was very beautiful to restore the imei's with the backup you provided and then i edited them from the MTKDroidTools to give the ones written at the back after removing the battery...

And sir i need to know if there is a way to calibrate This TECNO H3 touch screen coz when i press 0 on number pad it show 8 just like that and also when on home screen if pressing home it takes yoy to music. Generally it hast it's calibratin. So is there any way to fix this??? coz flashing did not help.

Thanks for the Help.

Kind regards.

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-08-2015, 10:36 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:53 AM)madcom5 Wrote: Waooo, it was very beautiful to restore the imei's with the backup you provided and then i edited them from the MTKDroidTools to give the ones written at the back after removing the battery...

Thanks for the Help.

Kind regards.

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Anyway this is not a big deal, you have helped me alot and i hope i can solve this myself.

Let's just close this thread....

Thanks alot.