Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my fone refuse to boot to home screen afterafter flashing a custom ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my fone refuse to boot to home screen afterafter flashing a custom ROM

[Please help] my fone refuse to boot to home screen afterafter flashing a custom ROM

apoti eri
apoti eri
apoti eri
02-07-2015, 05:01 PM

I was trying to flash a custom ROM into my infinix hot note pro...along the line it got stock and I couldn't boot to home screen again instead it boot to recovery telling me no OS installed. All my effort bring it back to life is fruitless. I will be glad if u can put me thru on hw to go about it. Hope to hear from u soon
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-07-2015, 09:09 PM
(02-07-2015, 05:01 PM)apoti eri I was trying to flash a custom ROM into my infinix hot note pro...along the line it got stock and I couldn't boot to home screen again instead it boot to recovery telling me no OS installed. All my effort bring it back to life is fruitless. I will be glad if u can put me thru on hw to go about it. Hope to hear from u soon

you need to flash back the stock backup
can you get access to a working Inxinix Hot Note pro?
we have the Infinix hote note ROM and its practically the same as the hot note pro (specs) save for minor differences. we've never tried one ROM on the other though.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.