Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

TECNO M5 customization

thank you man so is there any custom themes available to download especially for tecno m5?

i dont know any specifically for m5 or its types but you can try gravitybox, it can give you a similar experiance like a custom theme.
hey men please fix my gps epo update failed on tecno m5 whenever I tap update it shows update epo failed how can I fix this
(09-27-2014, 06:07 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: hey men please fix my gps epo update failed on tecno m5 whenever I tap update it shows update epo failed how can I fix this

please, explain better
(09-27-2014, 10:41 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 06:07 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: hey men please fix my gps epo update failed on tecno m5 whenever I tap update it shows update epo failed how can I fix this

please, explain better

ok i have tecno m5 chipset mt6572 and its gps setting there is EPO filed to be downloaded to assist in offline navigtn and when i tap update it loads and after it says update EPO files fails what could be the prob?
(09-28-2014, 04:18 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: ok i have tecno m5 chipset mt6572 and its gps setting there is EPO filed to be downloaded to assist in offline navigtn and when i tap update it loads and after it says update EPO files fails what could be the prob?

1. Try downloading over Wi-Fi instead of mobile network
2. Try downloading the files (epo.dat and epo.md5 ) using your phone browser to /data/misc folder then set permissions for both to 777
i did download  through gps epo settings,  in android location settings using wifi but failed to download when it reaches 25% it says update epo files fails and stops

but you told me to download the files above where is the link that i can use to download from .. and do those files specfic or they work for every assisted gps anabled devices  thanks
(09-29-2014, 02:45 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: i did download  through gps epo settings,  in android location settings using wifi but failed to download when it reaches 25% it says update epo files fails and stops
but you told me to download the files above where is the link that i can use to download from .. and do those files specfic or they work for every assisted gps anabled devices  thanks

you'll need to google for your phone type
but the file should be located in data/misc/ and epo files right? but in tecno m5 the folder has domething named project.conf and seems this phone has no epo files have ever been downloaded and i google the files but no way i can find the informatiion so please can you help me with this and find the data files? thanks
(09-29-2014, 05:51 PM)mdavidlee Wrote: but the file should be located in data/misc/ and epo files right? but in tecno m5 the folder has domething named project.conf and seems this phone has no epo files have ever been downloaded and i google the files but no way i can find the informatiion so please can you help me with this and find the data files? thanks

try https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...51.112.230