Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android TECNO M5 customization
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TECNO M5 customization

TECNO M5 customization

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
21-08-2014, 06:22 PM

hey buddies i got new happiness today i just got how to change tecno m5 stock font to any one you wish here is a simple method

google play store> font changer*root > download and let it install > open> tap menu> backup your current fonts and you must be rooted to proceed> so choose your desired and clean font**mine installed is NOBILE and install it after granting superSu permission and reboot from prompt thats it your phone should look new and attracting at the reboot ..thats it tecno m5 got new fonts

you should nit that anything you do keep in mind that its up to you to whatever yu do on your device*****
and you should back up your current system to prevent any bootloop case
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2014-08-21-18-48-04.png
Size: 72.93 KB / Downloads: 39
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2014, 08:21 AM
WARNING!
FONTS APPS BRICK PHONES. ENSURE TO DO A CWM AND MTK BACKUP BEFORE PROCEEDING.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
22-08-2014, 12:51 PM
(22-08-2014, 08:21 AM)hovatek WARNING!
FONTS APPS BRICK PHONES. ENSURE TO DO A CWM AND MTK BACKUP BEFORE PROCEEDING.

thats right me i did it

but hovatec is there any big difference between stock rom and cwm backup since it contains system.tar, nandroid, boot and recovery images that a normal system the phone is running
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2014, 01:46 PM
you mean between MTK and CWM backup? both backup the phone but MTK contains more files

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
22-08-2014, 06:59 PM

hey men am back with something that is abit of importance to u

download ****zipme* from play store ..its an app that can save some of files that can't be backed up by cwm recovery like emmc files ..etc and its up to you to zip any file you want so that you can flash back in case device is bricked and its time savng you can even zip the whole apps you have on your device NOTE.. all what you zip are RECOVERY FLASHABLE ZIPS

blame it to yourself and be responsibl for whatever results if you flash zip badly..but is safe.. but i did it on tecno m5 check yours
This post was last modified: 22-08-2014, 08:54 PM by mdavidlee.
flash
flash
flash
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Thnx for the intel.
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
29-08-2014, 03:41 PM
anyone knowing how to make custom bootanimation?
using ur photos
This post was last modified: 29-08-2014, 03:42 PM by mdavidlee.
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
24-09-2014, 12:39 PM
hello team please explain me these

-android custom theme
-and launcher
-and is there any difference?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-09-2014, 12:51 PM
(24-09-2014, 12:39 PM)mdavidlee hello team please explain me these

-android custom theme
-and launcher
-and is there any difference?

Both could be interwoven since some themes come with launchers. A theme basically customizes the appearance of the phone while a launcher customizes executable processes like home screen, app drawer, widgets etc

Note!
abdullahi_
abdullahi_
abdullahi_
24-09-2014, 02:17 PM

To a more low level explanation, a theme is like the paint inside your room and a launcher a like the add-ons inside the room such as pictures, light, drawings, bookshelfs and many other beautifying thing added to make the room looks nice. So when you see here you can easily remove or replace those add-ons but you can easily replace the painting on the wall.
A theme is what the OS uses(e.g background(generic), icons(built-ins), colors, fonts ,e.t c) to represent or display the interface across the whole device while a launcher is just a layer on top of the interface/OS that itself has its own interface to present you with the list of the installed app and helps you launch it.
So in a mere sense it just means that an application may choose to built and use its own interface(with theme) and have a unique feel...... infact thatz just what a launcher is doing.
Another yet difference is that a launcher is a app while a theme is not, it is just a colection of icons, colors, background, e.t.c.
This post was last modified: 24-09-2014, 02:22 PM by abdullahi_.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next