Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno f7 problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

tecno f7 problem

tecno f7 problem

Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Respected Member
03-07-2015, 10:04 AM

Sir does sp flash tool has any format disadvantage? I formated my fon b4 flashing with spflashtool but the fon boots up without sound and stops at the bootanimation screen. Please help. Pls. Its tecno f7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2015, 01:58 PM
(03-07-2015, 10:04 AM)Omegaohms Sir does sp flash tool has any format disadvantage? I formated my fon b4 flashing with spflashtool but the fon boots up without sound and stops at the bootanimation screen. Please help. Pls. Its tecno f7

the sound thing is not a problem to fix. for getting stuck at logo, there are quite a number of possible causes
1. what version of Android was your phone originally running on before getting bricked?
2. which ROM did you flash to the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Respected Member
03-07-2015, 06:32 PM
(03-07-2015, 01:58 PM)hovatek
(03-07-2015, 10:04 AM)Omegaohms Sir does sp flash tool has any format disadvantage? I formated my fon b4 flashing with spflashtool but the fon boots up without sound and stops at the bootanimation screen. Please help. Pls. Its tecno f7

the sound thing is not a problem to fix. for getting stuck at logo, there are quite a number of possible causes
1. what version of Android was your phone originally running on before getting bricked?
2. which ROM did you flash to the phone?

Thanks so much for the early reply. Its 4.1.2 or so. I did a mtk backup immediately i bought and root the fon. So i flashed it using the mtk backup. It got bricked wen i used rom tool box. I managed to get it back on after the 1st brick and then tried installing xinstaller and its framework which i used in the fon b4 bricking but wasnt successful. Wen i flashed again it now boots without sound and hangs on the bootanimation screen. I have don all the necessary installations on laptop so spflash tool works fyn. Can usb cord affect the flashing or the port on fon or system? Waiting for your reply sir. Thanks.
Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Respected Member
03-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Or can I have a costume rom that works with fon cos I heard of samsung galaxy s4 rom works with it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2015, 12:16 PM

(03-07-2015, 06:32 PM)Omegaohms Thanks so much for the early reply. Its 4.1.2 or so. I did a mtk backup immediately i bought and root the fon. So i flashed it using the mtk backup. It got bricked wen i used rom tool box. I managed to get it back on after the 1st brick and then tried installing xinstaller and its framework which i used in the fon b4 bricking but wasnt successful. Wen i flashed again it now boots without sound and hangs on the bootanimation screen. I have don all the necessary installations on laptop so spflash tool works fyn. Can usb cord affect the flashing or the port on fon or system? Waiting for your reply sir. Thanks.

ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone during flashing then do a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2015, 12:16 PM
(03-07-2015, 06:38 PM)Omegaohms Or can I have a costume rom that works with fon cos I heard of samsung galaxy s4 rom works with it

post this @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-39.html

Note!
Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Omegaohms
Respected Member
04-07-2015, 03:36 PM
(04-07-2015, 12:16 PM)hovatek
(03-07-2015, 06:38 PM)Omegaohms Or can I have a costume rom that works with fon cos I heard of samsung galaxy s4 rom works with it

post this @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-39.html

The volume button is faulty and wen factory reset it says data wipe error. Will try flashing with a formated SD card
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2015, 06:02 PM
(04-07-2015, 03:36 PM)Omegaohms The volume button is faulty and wen factory reset it says data wipe error. Will try flashing with a formated SD card

for the /data error, read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!