Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help me for my tecno h5 (mtk6572)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Help me for my tecno h5 (mtk6572)

Help me for my tecno h5 (mtk6572)

manu.castle78
manu.castle78
manu.castle78
Techie Member
21-08-2014, 06:46 PM

How will you hovatek community, I gates well and you. I have a problem with my tecno h5 (mtk6572) for a month. I ROOTE my phone after I installed tons of applications because I had an internal memory of 2GB. One day prevented me from google apps download to play store on my wifi or when I go to the neighbor's wifi I get to download, I said as my laptop has a problem with my wifi. Then I delete the folder or is the wifi parameters and settings bluetooth. Fenced for this I did a factory renitialisation which resulted in the blockage on my phone tecno logo and that I can access to android recovery 3e; because I did not install cwm. Now I knew that we could install with cwm sp mtk flash tools and droid tools, I have the custom rom, now I want to install that can help me. I am a beginner in android reprogramming. You can answer me on my profile hovatek: manu.castle78 or my inbox: emmanueladekplovi1@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Having a really difficult time understanding you but from what I've read, I see you have a rooted Tecno h5 stuck @ Tecno logo but you didn't install Clockworkmod recovery. You can flash Clockworkmod recovery to your phone following this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=455 .

I advice you flash the Stock ROM instead of an custom ROM. Request For Tecno h5 stock ROM @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=311

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
emmaxe
emmaxe
emmaxe
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2014, 03:03 PM
pls am having difficulties downloading the tecnp h5 backup pls help
This post was last modified: 28-10-2014, 03:07 PM by emmaxe.