Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno h5 showing android when power on and hang
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno h5 showing android when power on and hang

[Please help] Tecno h5 showing android when power on and hang

Sjpro
Sjpro
Sjpro
03-07-2015, 03:43 PM

Mr. Hovatek thanks for the other day, you send the MTK file of my TECNO H5 and it work thank you so much. Sir am having a problem with the same phone sir, I install another OS called Dead Zone for Tecno H5 after the installation I on the phone , all I see is yellow screen, then it start singing one american song that I don't know, then I flash with flashtool after flash , it will on and first show TECNO then it will later show Android (the phone never display android before, I don't know why the phone is displaying that now why booting) and it will display the android as if it was boot and stock there, till the battery runs out unless you remove the battery... Sir what should I do or can I do to make my Tecno H5 come back to life
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2015, 04:50 PM
(03-07-2015, 03:43 PM)Sjpro Mr. Hovatek thanks for the other day, you send the MTK file of my TECNO H5 and it work thank you so much.  Sir am having a problem with the same phone sir, I install another OS called Dead Zone for Tecno H5 after the installation I on the phone , all I see is yellow screen, then it start singing one american song that I don't know, then I flash with flashtool after flash , it will on and first show TECNO then it will later show Android (the phone never display android before, I don't know why the phone is displaying that now why booting)  and it will display the android as if it was boot and stock there, till the battery runs out unless you remove the battery... Sir what should I do or can I do to make my Tecno H5 come back to life

you're supposed to flash all files in the MTK backup (especially logo.bin)
format the phone and re-flash all the files using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html if it persists
ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone during flashing then do a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Sjpro
Sjpro
Sjpro
05-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Thank you very much Mr. hovatek, my tecno h5 is now working fine....I love you and your good work.....GOD will surely bless you sir.........Can I work in your company sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 10:26 AM
(05-07-2015, 08:54 PM)Sjpro Thank you very much Mr. hovatek, my tecno h5 is now working fine....I love you and your good work.....GOD will surely bless you sir.........Can I work in your company sir

we'll be recruiting from active forum members soon so stay active.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.