Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hello hovatek my infinix hot note pro is dead i need just ...

i need just the mbr preloader and ebr1 so i can wake it up, flash cwm and install rom through it.

thanks hope you understand me

[email protected]

(07-03-2015, 03:51 PM)emeritus Wrote: i need just the mbr preloader and ebr1 so i can wake it up, flash cwm and install rom through it.

thanks hope you understand me

[email protected]

1. how did it get bricked?
2. do you already have some infinix hot note pro files?
hello i fomated the flash with sp flash tool now

it cant boot please i need those following files of xt 551
preloader
mbr
ebr1
uboot
sec-ro
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 12:01 PM by hovatek. )
(07-03-2015, 06:16 PM)emeritus Wrote: hello i fomated the flash with sp flash tool now

preloader
mbr
ebr1
uboot
sec-ro

to tell you the truth, you need way more than those files you've listed. you need the stock ROM / backup
we're yet to upload the hot note pro stock backup so you'll need to get access to a working phone of the same model
its almost the same as the hot note, just minor differences
My infinix hot note is dead mistakenly clicking format and download in so tool I have flash preloader bin and cwm no avail not charging but it still detectable in my PC I need mtk back please grant access my email: [email protected]
(07-31-2015, 10:07 PM)icywonghmc Wrote: My infinix hot note is dead mistakenly clicking format and download in so tool I have flash preloader bin and cwm no avail not charging but it still detectable in my PC I need mtk back please grant access my email: [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(07-03-2015, 06:16 PM)emeritus Wrote: hello i fomated the flash with sp flash tool now

preloader
mbr
ebr1
uboot
sec-ro

we've uploaded the stock backup