Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix Hot note x55i
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] infinix Hot note x55i

[Please help] infinix Hot note x55i

Wasmar
Wasmar
Wasmar
04-07-2015, 07:42 AM

Morning sir, I'm having a problem with the RAM on my mobile. The solution that I want now is that I want to increase the RAM of my phone because some heavy application do normally closed when ever I try to lunch it. It was my friend that directed me to this site because he has the same type of problem on his tecno too. My email is Basheerwasiu22@gmail.com. Please I'm looking forwards to your help. May almighty Allah Continue to add more knowledge to you sir
Wasmar
Wasmar
Wasmar
04-07-2015, 07:45 AM
Still waiting for your reply... Pleaseeee
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2015, 02:26 PM
(04-07-2015, 07:42 AM)Wasmar Morning sir, I'm having a problem with the RAM on my mobile. The solution that I want now is that I want to increase the RAM of my phone because some heavy application do normally closed when ever I try to lunch it. It was my friend that directed me to this site because he has the same type of problem on his tecno too. My email is Basheerwasiu22@gmail.com. Please I'm looking forwards to your help. May almighty Allah Continue to add more knowledge to you sir

what you can do is to optimize the RAM usage. 
First, I need to know the exact error message you get and which apps force-close when you launch them

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.