Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO F5

(08-24-2014, 09:32 PM)hovatek Wrote: Let's fix your SIM issue first. follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html to fix the SIM not detected issue. you can see the video at the tutorial if you require more clarity

followed the instructions on the tutorial but it didn't work

(08-24-2014, 09:32 PM)hovatek Wrote: Let's fix your SIM issue first. follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html to fix the SIM not detected issue. you can see the video at the tutorial if you require more clarity

I followed the tutorial to the letter but it didn't work,.

I did everything there but still didn't work..
I did the imei stuff with system, installed the root explorer did all you instructed to do but still the same thing, "NO SIM DETECTED"
(08-25-2014, 09:51 AM)joyeous Wrote: I did the imei stuff with system, installed the root explorer did all you instructed to do but still the same thing, "NO SIM DETECTED"

You'll need to get a working F5 then. We're working on uploading the MTK backup but if you can get access to one then let's know so we proceed

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-24-2014, 10:43 PM)arisekola Wrote: techno M5 camera unfortunately stopped

Since a factory reset hasn't fixed it, you'll need to flash the stock CWM backup. Have you flashed Clockworkmod recovery to your phone?
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014, 09:24 AM by joyeous. )
Boss I've tried backing up stock Rom from a friend's phone buh when I click on download on my flash tool to flash it won't flash and still no sim card detected. plz I really need this, I've been offline for long..
thanks
(09-03-2014, 09:21 AM)joyeous Wrote: Boss I've tried backing up stock Rom from a friend's phone buh when I click on download on my flash tool to flash it won't flash and still no sim card detected. plz I really need this, I've been offline for long..
thanks

The backup you made, was it a CWM or MTK backup? how exactly did you backup?
(09-03-2014, 12:27 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 09:21 AM)joyeous Wrote: Boss I've tried backing up stock Rom from a friend's phone buh when I click on download on my flash tool to flash it won't flash and still no sim card detected. plz I really need this, I've been offline for long..
thanks

The backup you made, was it a CWM or MTK backup? how exactly did you backup?

with mtk droid backup
(09-03-2014, 12:52 PM)joyeous Wrote: with mtk droid backup

is there a folder named !files to flash inside the backup folder?