Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android please hovatekhelp a fustrated man
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

please hovatekhelp a fustrated man

please hovatekhelp a fustrated man

emeritus
emeritus
emeritus
05-07-2015, 03:01 AM

earlier i flashed a wrong preloader (infinix hot note ) 16gb 1gb ram on my infinix hot note pro 32gb 2gb ram now am left with a dead phone

but fortunately i have a stock rom but the situation here is that there is no preloader.bin in it so i need the preloader.bin to be able to flash it

please hovatek if you can upload the infinix hote note pro 2gb ram 32gb rom preloader.bin and i successfully flash this and wake up my phone i will be forever greatfull to you and your forum.

thanks

i got error brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail(4032)

all vcom driver installed properly
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 01:17 PM
(05-07-2015, 03:01 AM)emeritus earlier i flashed a wrong preloader (infinix hot note ) 16gb 1gb ram on my infinix hot note pro 32gb 2gb ram now am left with a dead phone

but fortunately i have a stock rom but the situation here is that there is no preloader.bin in it so i need the preloader.bin to be able to flash it

please hovatek if you can upload the infinix hote note pro 2gb ram 32gb rom preloader.bin and i successfully flash this and wake up my phone i will be forever greatfull to you and your forum.

thanks

i got error  brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail(4032)

all vcom driver installed properly

we have the Infinix Hot Note Pro MTK backup and will upload it asap.
supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
emeritus
emeritus
emeritus
06-07-2015, 05:30 AM
Emeritus865@gmail.com

thanks so much sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 12:00 PM
(06-07-2015, 05:30 AM)emeritus Emeritus865@gmail.com

thanks so much sir

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
emeritus
emeritus
emeritus
06-07-2015, 03:21 PM

You're God sent hovatek

forever grateful sir