Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts! We would like to know your size...see our blog post (March 26, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
[FAQs] How to create a new thread and post comments
(This post was last modified:02-14-2017, 11:43 AM by hovatek. )

Requirement

* Update: For Android, iOS and Blackberry 10 users, you can download the Hovatek Forum app to access our forum on-the-go

1. Register by clicking 'Register' at the top or visiting https://forum.hovatek.com/member.php?action=register  (ensure to register with a valid and accessible email address for future purposes)
2. Your forum account will automatically get activated upon a successful registration
3. Login to the forum by clicking 'Login' at the top

How to create a new thread

To create a new thread:

* Open the appropriate section ( Note that posting in the wrong section could get your post ignored )
* Click on "Post Thread" at the upper section as shown in the image below

[Image: How_to_create_a_new_thread.jpg]

* When the page loads, supply the title and content then submit

How to post a comment

To post a comment or reply, you can use either of the three methods below:

1. New Reply: At the Top and the Bottom of the page, you'll see "New Reply" , Click it and wait for the page to reload. You can then type your reply / comment and submit

[Image: How_to_reply.jpg]

2. Reply a comment / post (quote): At the Bottom of every post / comment, you'll see "Reply" . Clicking it allows you quote the person in your reply. When you quote someone in your comment or reply, the person will receive a notification.

[Image: How_to_reply_a_comment.jpg]

3. Quick Reply Box : At the bottom of the page is a Quick Reply Box. Type your comment / reply then click Post Reply

[Image: quick_reply.jpg]

diz wat i alwaz get wen eva i wnt to creat a thread.
Can not upload file - Too large for php
post_max_size directive. Please press the back button
(08-29-2014, 10:30 PM)mboy13 Wrote: diz wat i alwaz get wen eva i wnt to creat a thread.
Can not upload file - Too large for php
post_max_size directive. Please press the back button

That's when you create an empty post. might be your network
I also get this error while ago when i was trying to upload my app(about 7mb in size) and the post wasnt empty.
(08-30-2014, 01:26 PM)abdullahi_ Wrote: I also get this error while ago when i was trying to upload my app(about 7mb in size) and the post wasnt empty.

we're working on that
When i crate is was empty
Exclamation  (This post was last modified:10-15-2014, 01:52 PM by hovatek. )