Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno F7 A+ Variant 2 BLUETOOTH and WIFI MAC address UNAVAILABLE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno F7 A+ Variant 2 BLUETOOTH and WIFI MAC address UNAVAILABLE

[Please help] Tecno F7 A+ Variant 2 BLUETOOTH and WIFI MAC address UNAVAILABLE

kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2015, 11:18 AM

I successfully flashed my Tecno F7 (A+) Variant 2 and now the sensors are not working.

Light Sensor
Wifi
Bluetooh

The device has a baseband

Baseband version
MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.MP.V6.P15,
2013/07/15 15:57

But when Under SETTINGS---ABOUT PHONE---STATUS--> i have

WI-FI MAC address
Unavailable

Bluetooth address
Unavailable

Though i noticed that when i load the scatter file into SP _Flash_Tool(both versions) the option to flash nvram is not present. I think that is where the problem is coming from i did not flash nvram while i was flashing the phone initially.

Please what do i do to fix my advice?
This post was last modified: 05-07-2015, 11:21 AM by kelvinlyttle1.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2015-07-03-13-22-00.png
Size: 113.7 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 02:28 PM
(05-07-2015, 11:18 AM)kelvinlyttle1 I successfully flashed my Tecno F7 (A+) Variant 2 and now the sensors are not working.

Light Sensor
Wifi
Bluetooh

The device has a baseband

Baseband version
MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.MP.V6.P15,
2013/07/15 15:57

But when Under SETTINGS---ABOUT PHONE---STATUS--> i have

WI-FI MAC address
Unavailable

Bluetooth address
Unavailable

Though i noticed that when i load the scatter file into SP _Flash_Tool(both versions) the option to flash nvram is not present. I think that is where the problem is coming from i did not flash nvram while i was flashing the phone initially.

Please what do i do to fix my advice?

secro.img should already cover that
can the phone detect SIM card and network signal?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
Enthusiastic Member
06-07-2015, 12:26 AM
Thanks for your response,

Initially the IMEI's where Null, so i had to write new IMEI to SIM 1 and 2. And the network is working well.

But i have just flashed the secro.img to the phone again but there is no change.

Please what do i do next?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 11:13 AM
(06-07-2015, 12:26 AM)kelvinlyttle1 Thanks for your response,

Initially the IMEI's where Null, so i had to write new IMEI to SIM 1 and 2. And the network is working well.

But i have just flashed the secro.img to the phone again but there is no change.

Please what do i do next?

install ROM Toolbox lite on the phone then open root browser.
in root browser, go to data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB
delete BT_Addr, WIFI and WIFI_CUSTOM then restart the phone.
try putting on Wi-FI and Bluetooth after that

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
Enthusiastic Member
07-07-2015, 12:55 AM

Thanks for your assistance,

I have deleted those files and rebooted the phone like you instructed but it's still same status when I checked. Addresses are still unavailable and won't come on.

I even deleted the entire NVRAM and still didn't work after rebooting.

Please what more can i do?

Sent from my TECNO F7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 11:14 AM
(07-07-2015, 12:55 AM)kelvinlyttle1 Thanks for your assistance,

I have deleted those files and rebooted the phone like you instructed but it's still same status when I checked.  Addresses are still unavailable and won't come on.

I even deleted the entire NVRAM  and still didn't work after rebooting.

Please what more can i do?

boot into factory mode (volume down + power) then run a test
im assuming the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi  ICs arent damaged.
another option is to flash an alternative stock ROM

Note!
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
Enthusiastic Member
08-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Good day,

I have ran the rest like you advised and from the first option to reset i noticed that the test hangs when it gets to GPS and I will have to do a reset before the phone responds again.

Though I don't really understand it all coz it's all Chinese. But when i scanned WIFI only in the from the other test option it's comes without a result. While others are either green or red.
Send

Please can I be provided with an alternative stock ROM? Or is there anything more i can try?

kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
kelvinlyttle1
Enthusiastic Member
08-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Good day,

I have ran the rest like you advised and from the first option to reset i noticed that the test hangs when it gets to GPS and I will have to do a reset before the phone responds again.

Though I don't really understand it all coz it's all Chinese. But when i scanned WIFI only in the from the other test option it's comes without a result. While others are either green or red.
Send

Please can I be provided with an alternative stock ROM? Or is there anything more i can try?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2015, 10:30 AM
(08-07-2015, 10:40 PM)kelvinlyttle1 Good day,

Send

Please can I be provided with an alternative stock ROM?  Or is there anything more i can try?

unfortnately, we only have one stock backup for that variant.
you could try getting access to a working phone of the same model or search online

Note!