Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Flash file for a Bricked Tecno D3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Flash file for a Bricked Tecno D3

[Downloads] Flash file for a Bricked Tecno D3

Clement Mwashambwa
Clement Mwashambwa
Clement Mwashambwa
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2015, 01:38 PM

Hello Hovatek,

I am new new user to this forum. I have a Bricked Tecno D3 mobile phone that when you switch it on. It keeps restarting continuously. It restarts when the Tecno logo is displayed. 

The problem started when it did a Hard Reset to restore the phone because of a forgotten password.  

Whenever it try to Hard Reset now it just shows aa Exclamation mark with a small mobile phone image. I am now stuck. I am requesting for the flash file i believe that will make my phone work again.

I hope my request will be granted. Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Clement.
Clement Mwashambwa
Clement Mwashambwa
Clement Mwashambwa
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2015, 01:51 PM
Hello Hovatek, I am new new user to this forum. I have a Bricked Tecno D3 mobile phone that when you switch it on. It keeps restarting continuously. It restarts when the Tecno logo is displayed. The problem started when it did a Hard Reset to restore the phone because of a forgotten password. Whenever it try to Hard Reset now it just shows aa Exclamation mark with a small mobile phone image. I am now stuck. I am requesting for the flash file i believe that will make my phone work again. I hope my request will be granted. Thanking you in advance.
Regards, Clement.

My email address is kile.mwashambwa@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 07:27 PM
(05-07-2015, 01:51 PM)Clement Mwashambwa Hello Hovatek, I am new new user to this forum. I have a Bricked Tecno D3 mobile phone that when you switch it on. It keeps restarting continuously. It restarts when the Tecno logo is displayed.  The problem started when it did a Hard Reset to restore the phone because of a forgotten password.   Whenever it try to Hard Reset now it just shows aa Exclamation mark with a small mobile phone image. I am now stuck. I am requesting for the flash file i believe that will make my phone work again. I hope my request will be granted. Thanking you in advance.
Regards, Clement.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Clement Mwashambwa
Clement Mwashambwa
Clement Mwashambwa
Enthusiastic Member
05-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Thank you very much for the file. I am downloading the file right now. I will need your advice on the following, when i connect the phone the drivers that were detected and installed in the device manager are: SPRD Android COM Enumerator 1, SPRD Android COM Enumerator 2, SCI General U2S(AT)COM8 and SCI Vendor U2S(AT)COM7. At time will show trying to install UsbcdCacm_6_1d87c6b1_0_0002_00 and UsbcdCacm_6_1d87c6b1_0_0001_00.

Question: Is it okay to proceed with the flash procedure given on the forum?.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Clement.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 10:30 AM

(05-07-2015, 09:01 PM)Clement Mwashambwa Thank you very much for the file. I am downloading the file right now. I will need your advice on the following, when i connect the phone the drivers that were detected and installed in the device manager are: SPRD Android COM Enumerator 1, SPRD Android COM Enumerator 2, SCI General U2S(AT)COM8 and SCI Vendor U2S(AT)COM7. At time will show trying to install UsbcdCacm_6_1d87c6b1_0_0002_00 and UsbcdCacm_6_1d87c6b1_0_0001_00.

Question: Is it okay to proceed with the flash procedure given on the forum?.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Clement.

your D3 appears to be spreadtrum based, some appear to be MTK based and some Spreadtrum based. in your case, you'll need a pac file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
java.1337
java.1337
java.1337
Enthusiastic Member
06-07-2015, 10:30 AM
yea you got all drivers go ahead ^_^