Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Infinix X506 16G is completely dead after a wrong firmware upgrade.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Infinix X506 16G is completely dead after a wrong firmware upgrade.

[Please help] My Infinix X506 16G is completely dead after a wrong firmware upgrade.

passionpeter
passionpeter
passionpeter
05-07-2015, 02:31 PM

The phone was successfully rooted with kingsroot.apk after a while i tried remove unwanted applications and i mistakenly removed the default launcher, i was forced to reboot and the phone did not boot to menu anymore, the phone will open ultra power saving mode app and will never off/disable i can only make calls and read messages but i cant get to my phone menu.

So i decided to flash it with SP flashtool v3 no Stock ROM Backups and scatter file for the aforementioned phone, but i used another Scatter file from a friend with the same phone.
i received an error message from flashtool....(PMT CHANGED FOR THE ROM.. IT MUST BE DOWNLOADED) so i was told to click on firmware upgrade.

Now the phone is totally dead not coming up at all. Plsssssssssssssss help o.
this issue have caused me heart attack, i don't no what to do please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 07:33 PM
already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-5142.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.