Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need Permission To Download TM3 Stock Rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Need Permission To Download TM3 Stock Rom

[Please help] Need Permission To Download TM3 Stock Rom

datazone
datazone
datazone
05-07-2015, 06:07 PM

Hello, my Tecno M3 is dead. I need to flash the stock rom, I don't have a working phone of the same model. I downloaded one online but it shows "ensure your load matches your target" while flashing. I guess I downloaded the New Tecno Stock 4.2 of M3. I NEED THE OLD STOCK ROM OF TM3. Please give permission to my gmail (the one I used to open this account). Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-07-2015, 08:20 PM
(05-07-2015, 06:07 PM)datazone Hello, my Tecno M3 is dead. I need to flash the stock rom, I don't have a working phone of the same model. I downloaded one online but it shows "ensure your load matches your target" while flashing. I guess I downloaded the New Tecno Stock 4.2 of M3. I NEED THE OLD STOCK ROM OF TM3. Please give permission to my gmail (the one I used to open this account). Thanks

1. you'll need to post the gmail address here.
2. whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen
3. is the M3 running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
datazone
datazone
datazone
05-07-2015, 10:38 PM
1. Gmail: askoldestdude@gmail.com

2. [quote author=hovatek post=35322429]would help to know how it got hard bricked in the first place[/quote]
I just inserted it in my system then after like 30mins it just went off. I tried booting it but couldn't pass Tecno, so I entered recovery mode and wipe cache. It couldn't reboot after factory reset, I had to power it but that's where the real wahala came in. The phone don cast now! I tire! I'm just coming from your Forum, grant me to download your Stock.

3. 4.2 jellybean
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 10:56 AM
(05-07-2015, 10:38 PM)datazone 1. Gmail: askoldestdude@gmail.com

2. would help to know how it got hard bricked in the first place
I just inserted it in my system then after like 30mins it just went off. I tried booting it but couldn't pass Tecno, so I entered recovery mode and wipe cache. It couldn't reboot after factory reset, I had to power it but that's where the real wahala came in. The phone don cast now! I tire! I'm just coming from your Forum, grant me to download your Stock.

3. 4.2 jellybean

check the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and confirm if its Old or New OS type

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
datazone
datazone
datazone
06-07-2015, 06:57 PM

hovatekdatazone1. Gmail: askoldestdude@gmail.com2. would help to know how it got hard bricked in the first placeI just inserted it in my system then after like 30mins it just went off. I tried booting it but couldn't pass Tecno, so I entered recovery mode and wipe cache. It couldn't reboot after factory reset, I had to power it but that's where the real wahala came in. The phone don cast now! I tire! I'm just coming from your Forum, grant me to download your Stock. 3. 4.2 jellybeancheck the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and confirm if its Old or New OS type
datazone
06-07-2015, 10:00 PM
OLD OS TYPE
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 10:01 AM
(06-07-2015, 10:00 PM)datazone OLD OS TYPE

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!