08-13-2015, 11:59 AM
(07-06-2015, 12:23 AM)hovatek Wrote: This guide will explain how to port and flash TWRP custom recovery to your MTK (e.g Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, Innjoo etc) Android phone using Easy Magic TWRP Installer.
* Download Easy Magic TWRP Installer (for JellyBean | for Kitkat)
* USB cord
* MTK Android phone with USB debugging enabled (Settings > Developer)
* Launch TWRP setup.exe on the PC and click Next
* You should get a prompt confirming that the installation was successful, click OK
* Wait till the credits note prompt is done then close it
* For "Do you want to start Easy Magic TWRP installer for MTK now", select Yes
* For "What do you want to do", tick "Start Easy Magic TWRP installer for Mediatek now" then click OK
* Click Yes for Auto-Port
* Connect the phone to the PC via USB cord then click OK
* Wait for a few seconds
* Ensure the phone is connected to the PC via USB cord then click OK
* For "Do you have a flipped recovery screen", you may select No if you dont or dont know what this means
* The program will display the phone's boot image (secure / insecure), SoC, Screen resolution and Partition information . Just sit back and wait
* You should get a prompt saying "Rebooting to recovery...."
* If porting and flashing were successful, you should get a prompt saying Congrats!
* The phone should now boot into TWRP recovery
Am usin lollipop nd d link is for jellybean nd kitkat... Wat of lollipop link